DELETE POST

Hi all,

just returned to eve after a 11 year break, played between 2003 and 2010 and interested in finding a new home.

I am skilled in PVP & PVE. Capital skills including titan, dread etc. Also many skill points in industry & mining. don’t mind staying in high sec or going back to 0.0.

Please hit me up in game or here with offers.

Eve Forum Post: https://forums.eveonline.com/t/hydra-eternal-pvp-and-industry-eu-timezone

CEO - Nakito Kobara (Discord: Nakito Kobara#6850)
Co-CEO - Jordan Cesaill (Discord: Jordan Cesaill#6820)
Recruitment - Firebladexsx (Discord: Firebladexsx#0964)
Recruitment - Trinitilie Key (Discord: Sylvaritius#3017)

Discord: Join our discord!

Hey mate, you could check out wormholes and join us if you like. Just reach out to any of our recruiters and check out our forum post: Outfit 418 - C5 Wormhole Corp - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Hi Alexis

Check us out in Guns, I think we will have a great home for you while you catch up on everything that has changed. Hope to speak to you soon

Hi Alexis,

TEMPLAR has been around since 2008 we have many old and bold players returning as well as some new faces.
We have access to two regions of Null Sec that is fully upgraded and has infrastructure for an experienced pilot such as yourself to grow and develop.
Mine, manufacture, rat, mission its all open for our community to dive in to.

Please get in touch in game if you want to know more!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.