143m sp Vet LF wormhole life and or FW militia life

hello I’m done for now in big alliances wars etc. I would like to try after 14/15 years something new. like living in wormhole space with experienced corp pvp would be great and maybe you can show me the ropes… also if not then FW would be awesome I am mainly EUTZ English speaking American here with some ustz,

Hey man.

We’re a chill corp (family run with myself, my brother and father) and have a good core leadership that are together for years now. We started back in 2013 and spent most of the time in nullsec but we preferred to just have content on pladder any time of the day. We’re very chill and easygoing group and think you’d fit in. We have no activity requirements, relaxed but PVP every single day, feel free to verify it with our killboard.

For more information check out our recruitment thread and hope to see you soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

o7

Sirius Proxima is a C5 Pulsar WH corp with a C5 static.

We are welcoming to EvE vets and new-bros who are interested in WH space. And we’d be glad to show you the ropes!

We operate in US & EU time zones. About 70% of our members play in USTZ, with a handful of others in EUTZ.

We look forward to getting to meet you!

Sirius Proxima Recruitment Forum Post
Sirius Proxima Discord Server
Our Public Channel In Game: Proxima Public

Check us out brother

Welcome to Minds of Murderers! We run a alliance called Onlyholes. We are based in high class wh space! (c5-5) We love everything from ratting, PI to PVP. We will undock for anything! PVP is the main focus for most of our pilots and some like gas huffing and industry! We always have something to do no matter what walk of eve you want to do! We are Real Life first. If this sounds like you Come talk to us today!

• real life first HAVE FUN IN EVE!

• Based in wormhole spae C5-5

• Active leaders

• c5 krabbing

• fleets and smaller gang pvp (along with some potential bigger fights)

• Close community as most of our guys have known eachother a long time!

What we want!

Train into doctrines

Dont cause drama

submit auth background check here SeAT | Sign In

talk in comms and have fun!

We consider anyone from anywhere in eve!

Join discord here and open a ticket for a chat! OnlyHoles