147m SP player looking for a new home for WC USTZ

Ok so here I am posting after some time. I took a nap in 2018 and woke up 3 weeks ago. The corp. I’m in now is ok but, I’m still unhappy because they are in a different time zone and speak little English. I live in WC PST time so that’s 7 hours behind Eve time BST+1 I believe.

A bit about me I’m in the 50+ age group, when I’m here I’m down for fleets with active bros. PvP, NPC nullsec, piracy, I don’t care. I just want to belong to something more than solo eve. I’d like to try to make isk and have a good time. Not much of a solo hunter, prefer gang fleets and working together for a common goal. I have not been PvP active in quite a while. I might need a refresher to do it properly again.

I have 147m SP and can fly all race ships minus Supers and Titans but I’m not far off from that. I am an Amarr/Matar Purist. I can fly most things including the Capital Logi for Amarr (not very well). I have most of Gunnery completed minus some capital guns; I have missiles completed minus XL superiority L5. I’m an Industrialist also can build most ships and have most of the science skills.

I’m looking for fun with like minded mature individuals that can laugh off being podded and ready to go with the next campaign. I like to give encouragement and praise to folks that deserve it. I have an open mind and a willingness to learn things without question. I’m loyal, honest and have integrity. If this is a good fit for your corporation please email me and we can have a meeting.

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Minmatar space with our alliance, with NPC and sov null on the books. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hey there Achiles!

I’m from HVYCC. We are a primarily a PVP corporation, but accept pilots from all walks of life.

We accept veteran players who are looking to,do PVP and have ISK earning potential, but we also accept new players and offer skill plans, free ships, and guidance to all new players!!

We are not of a large blue donut, and offer the following benefits of membership:

• PVP small gang, blops, carriers/dred, and large fleet fights

• Target rich environment

• Corporation buyback program, corporation supplemental SRP, corporation hauling services

• Highly organized, active, and approachable leadership

• Community first corporation

If you’re interested stop by our discord: Discord

Or in game public channel: Heavy In Public

Thanks for reading!

HI threre m8

check Mass, great corp and good people.

they are one of the top corps within pandemic horde you will be in good hands

cheers
prim

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

Thank you all for the replies, but I have found a home.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.