15+m sp (exhumer) toon for sale

Good evening. It is time to find a new home for me. I suppoused to be an industrialists but I also have a few offensive capabilities. I can be really usefull in a right hands. I can fly exhumers, interceptors, covert ops ships, 1 hour out of assault frigates and can use ore and ice on a decent level.
For now, I am in a player corporation, but once I find a deal that suits me and my master I will leave it and wait for new commands in a high-sec.

You can find more info about my skills here https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Kate_Siwalina
Start bid - 13b. Buy out price - 14.5b

My master will pay the transfer fee. I have no kill rights on my head :slight_smile:

I think you posted this in the wrong spot

You are right, missclicked :frowning:

Bump :slight_smile: wanna sell it fast, don’t miss the chance

How many days need for Orca/Rorq?

Don’t remember about orca - 45d till rorq.

13B Offer

If you can do 14,5 I will sell it instantly :slight_smile:

If we can settle on 14B I can do that right now.

Deal :smiley:

Give me 15-20 min to contract all my assets to my main and move to High Sec this toon

Sounds good. Account name and Isk has been sent.

Just paid. You should see a mail soon

Dear *************,

You have chosen to transfer the character Kate Siwalina to the account named ********.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

Got it thank you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.