15 year vet potentially looking..nullsec

Hey guys

So going to keep it short. Been playing 15 years mainly PvP. Owned my own corp mainly. But been in larger
Pvp alliances too.

Been around the block. Done piracy, low sec and lots of nullsec. Done every war there is in the past. Can fly pretty much everything, 170 mill sp etc etc…all trained through the years not skill injected! have super alt etc

UK TZ have family and life so haven’t been able to be constantly in fleets. Like to do small gang and large fleets.

Also want a place that I can super rat too to make isk and happy to buy ships for fleets…So happy to deploy and have caps etc

If you’re one of those corps or alliances that are constantly annoying only interested in stats and nagging people about fleets and what not I’m not interested. I want a good strong friendly group that have fun but like to make explosions too…

Happy to hear from people.

1 Like

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid stuff but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. We don’t have any mandatory PvP but we do like people to try to PVP when their real life lets them. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilots

1 Like

Hey, I represent Mecha Enterprises Fleet, the high skillpoint corp in the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a PVP based alliance that is in the Gallente Militia as well as owns Nullsec Sovereignty, we have a fun, casual atmosphere and our activity, well just look up our killboard. We don’t care at all about killboard stats and could care less what fits you solo PVP in, as long as you have fun. Having Nullsec sovereignty gives us access to nullsec space to rat in, and being in Gallente Militia gives us access to level four Faction Warfare missions, which make more than Supercarrier ratting in terms of ISK/hr, so you won’t ever worry about having to find a way to make money. We have no activity requirements because we know real life always comes first, we do ask that if you online during a CTA that you show up in fleet. Check us out to see if we might be a good home for you: [XMETA] Mecha Enterprises Fleet PVP Corp Low Sec and Null SEC Recruiting!

Hey - come check us out at Vitriolic Animosity. NullSec group in the QFC. Lot’s of opportunity for carrier ratting/pvp in our sov null.

Happy to have a chat in game at Pub Chan: VITRI PUB

1 Like

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Hey there tlber. If you’re looking to join a solid PVP corp/alliance look no further

1 Like

Hey man!

i would love to talk to you about Lethal injection Inc

we are a primarily PVP corporation, Mainly USTZ but with a strong EU presence as well, our alliance is strong in both time zones (triumvirate.)

we are RL first, very laid back, but we are one of the most active corporations in tri too!
rat when you want when not on deployment, drop caps all day, or blops!

for more info PM me or join discord if you have any questions!

1 Like

Thanks guys will have a read through and thanks for taking the time.

1 Like

Hi tiberius,

laid back group down here :smiley:

eveo eveo eveo eveo http://mercenary.atspace.co.uk/hype/mc-hype.html eveo eveo eveo eveo

Click on the pictures
crii_corp_recru

• Serpentis Loyalists since 2005 | RP lite
  • Nullsec Sovereignty with full infrastructure
  • Wormhole Access with infrastructure
  • Part of https://mercenarycoalition.com
  • PvP, Biochemical Industry, Gas Mining
  • Multinational Corp
  • EU/US Timezone
  • Homepage: http://corelicorp.net/
  • CE Book Page: 40, Corelum Syndicate - check it!
  • Public Channel: Coreli Core

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.