152M skill point Pvp focused pilot looking for corp

Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us.

What we offer:

Regular PvP Content
Capital PvP
Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
FC Training
Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
Free Skillbook Program
Our Requirements:

Full API on file while a member of the Corp
Ability to use Discord and Mumble
Have a good attitude and be a team player
Have a dedicated PvP character
You must have fun and enjoy playing the game
Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ryac Sampaio
XO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - Ruub Kers (EU), Ellise Solette (US) blankbling (US / AU)

Join: GLD PUBLIC

1 Like

Ahoy mate, long time no see. Welcome back, I am going to catch you ingame these days to present you some options :wink:

2 Likes
1 Like

eve mail sent in game

1 Like

o/,

We are Ushra’Khan, oldest alliance of Eve and involved in Minmatar FW. We do low-sec pvp as solo pilots, small gangs and fleets.

Hope to see you in the battlefield,

Full add can be found here :

1 Like

Hello!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

hi @Cpt_Pugwash
Why not try FUN inc?

1 Like

0.0 Sov - Pew pew - Laid back - All TZ

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

1 Like

Hello @Cpt_Pugwash,

You are absolutely correct, it’s not about where you live but who you fly with. This game can bring out the best in people, and also the worst. Come check who and what we are…

We have a variety of Corps inside the Alliance that can suite anyone needs. However, in game we ALL work well together, no matter what the TZ.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

1 Like

Give me a shout this evening if your free to discuss Suddenly Spaceships and Mind Games. We’re an active PVP corp based in a C4 WH that we use for daily content.
Primarily EU TZ with some active US guys

1 Like

I am just going to leave this here: swing by our discord is you want some real PvP:

1 Like

Hey @Cpt_Pugwash

You should most definitely come out to lowsec and join us in Solitude! We here at Filthy Peasants are a lowsec/0.0 corp that lives in lowsec Solitude. We’re an RL first corp that has a laid back environment to do whatever you want. We are an established corp that has been around for many years with great FCs and an active community.

What else is there to say really? Do you like blops? Do you like to use caps? Are you tired of having to run from fights because your corp/alliance are cowards? Well come join us because we’ll fight almost anything. Check out our forum post and killboard below. Come join open Filth to chat with us if you’re interested.

1 Like

i didn’t get to him fast enough i thought i recognized his name

1 Like

Come check us out Nothing on D is recruiting for WH PVP Pilots

1 Like

Look here

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/nexis-is-recruiting-pilots-to-come-fly-with-us-make-and-lose-isk-and-generally-enjoy-themselves/102711/2

1 Like

Hey there were currently looking for fighters to join us for our winter campaign; if you operate in the eutz we may be a good place for you?

1 Like

Welcome Back!

JAD Industries - Brotherhood of Pilots: PvP, Indy & More Now Has Open Recruitment

Jad Industries, Part of the Infensus Alliance, has recently opened recruitment again for pilots that will want to join our Pineapple Manifest Destiny.

Our Website
https://jadindustries.net/

We are a fair large but tight knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity
Join us down in Null Sec and in our Discord for the best time you can have. We welcome all types of pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of system for all your Eve entertainment.
Some of the things we offer are PvP, Pve, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and memes.

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hard core player and fit right in.

Our Recruitment video

Any Questions Join Chat JAD Industries Public or PM Orange Lucifer

TLDR: Come Join Chat JAD Industries Public and Ask me about the Pineapple Manifest Destiny

1 Like

Hey friend,
I think you may fit the requirements to join Lethal injection inc.
we are members of triumvriate.

we have some sweet propaganda we blow ships up all the time and also make combat drugs. because we are cool like that.

if you want to learn more hit me up in game, or join our discord

we came in 3rd for the last alliance tournament as an alliance and our corp had an integral role in that. we are content creators and very active.
seriously though if you want to know more come check us out

1 Like

initial post 30 june

nice necro :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.