Want to invest more time, need motivation

100mil SP pilot. Ton of sub cap skills, can fly almost anything, minus the newer ships (T3 destroyers, and up). Looking for an active WH corp to lock myself to, was in a previous wh corp after a long hiatus but I found myself only online with one other guy(who is now an awesome contact/friend). I am US TZ, sometimes work has me leave home, but want to enjoy one of my favorite games again. I’ll be gone for the holidays but will be hunting for my next home upon my return!

What don‘t you try out something else than wormholes?

Hey come check us out! Cry Of Death is Recruiting!

I’ve played a little in low and null, enjoyed both, but was always on my toes in WH space. Never wanted to get into the big block corps, wouldn’t mind low or null if I find a decent crew though!

o/ Mal,

I think From the Shadows may be a good fit for you. We’re a newly formed (~1 month) C4 black hole - C3/C5 static pvp/pve corp. Our leadership has years of WH experience, and the average SP of our members is ~40m. The atmosphere is relaxed (healthy amount of banter and ■■■■-talking) but we fly serious when the time comes. If you want to be a part of something from the ground up where your skills and personality can really make a difference, 100x more than in a huge corp, then this is the place. While we’re still relatively small, we routinely field 5-10 person fleets and are growing at a controlled pace that allows everyone to get to know eachother well. We use teamspeak 3 for comms & discord for everything else.

If you’re interested, shoot me an eve-mail and we can talk more. Fly safe.

(We offer the standard WH perks such as PI (low taxes), Manufacturing, Research, Moon Mining, etc.)

I’ve played a little in low and null, enjoyed both, but was always on my toes in WH space. Never wanted to get into the big block corps, wouldn’t mind low or null if I find a decent crew though!

Have you ever tried faction warfare? No big block corps, only small corps sometimes loosely coupled in alliances to help each other out if needed. A lot of ad-hoc PVP content especially for smaller ships.

o7 i think your what we are looking for. Reload this. is a C5>C5 corp. we do alot of small gang and evictions on the off time we farm. C5’s are good for the iskies. We are mainly a US/EU tz’s i will link our reddit thread if your are interested and would like to know more. There is a link to our discord server as well.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.