50+ mil sp pilot w/multiple 50mil sp alts lf WH corp (low class)

Ill make this quick. I tried solo c4, it was boring beyond reason, made a lot of isk, but boring and tedious. I like chatting with people and organizing killing people. So i am selling off my c4 and am on the prowl for a good WH corp/alliance. By good i mean entrenched in their home, not interested in pve focused corps at all.

A few of the highlights about me:

• consistent pvp’r since 06 mostly 0.0 till wh came out then 99% wh
  • 6 active accounts all able to fly : kikimora, confessor, svipul, stratios, bomber, recon of some sort
  • Main is able to fly BLOPs, all t3s, all t2 cruisers, all t3 and t2 destroyers (other than command destroyers)
    Vargur, Naglfar
  • one alt is a maxed armor booster damnation /booster legion/command dessie pilot
  • maxed scanning skills on one toon on each account i own
  • Work from home so my participation in ops is almost always assured.

What im looking for:

• c2 or c4 (vanilla or wolf rayet only)
  • very active corp memberbase,
  • Doctrines focused on t3 cruisers and armor
  • Preferably a System with multiple citadels for defense (not that big on putting all my eggs in one basket so to speak)

If interested or if you have any questions feel free to convo me in game or write me an eve mail. I will check here but im terribad about keeping up with forums, notifications on desktop or not lol.

Thanks for your time,
Nick
aka Menes

1 Like

https://eve-tracker.org/whkills there you go, some inspiration.
Just go through them for a fitting size, language, class+static and timezone.
You are limiting yourself heavily with wolf-rayed only tho, low class effects are not that important anyways.

I think you’re going to have a hard time finding a corp that both lives in a C4 WR and has 20+ people active daily - I would guess that there’s only a handful of wormhole corps that size and I doubt any of them live in a C4. Also, you won’t likely find any significantly-sized corp living in a C3 - the only exception I know of are Dead Terrorists, who live in a vanilla C3.

Anyway, here are the corps I know of that I believe live in C4 WRs:

Sleeper Dreams
Oruze Cruise
Spirit Unlimited
Spoopy Newbies
Unpublished Chapter
Bean-Shidh

However I doubt that any of these corps meet your activity threshold - they all have < 50 active PvP characters per week, which is unlikely to mean 20 real people on ever, let alone daily (just because of alts/etc).

Relatedly, you aren’t likely to find a serious WR corp that flies tactical destroyers in their own home - the real WR comps are either RLML legions/lokis or long-ranged Cerberuses. Either of those comps will eat a tactical destroyer comp alive in a WR. You might want to think about relaxing that focus.

Good luck with your search.

We are Definitely Not Cloaked LLC [WECU.] a long standing, proven USTZ PVP Corporation (we like our EU bros too) and are part of The Imperium flying under The Initiative banner. We specialize in destroying pixels, courtesy of expert PVP pilots and FCs in large scale alliance/coalition engagements.

Benefits of being a member in WECU.

• Solidified core membership of 40+ active pilots • 24/7 Corp Level Active Discord Chat • Alliance Level SRP • Corporation Level SRP

Requirements: • Working Microphone and Discord/Mumble (for voice/chat) • Omega Clone Status • Willing to get into alliance and corporation doctrines • Top memes • Don’t be a Scrub • Training into a cap alt. (20 Million SP minimum) • Must have or be willing to skill an alpha character to fly certain subcaps (on a free alpha 3rd account)

We are recruiting all people that can fill those roles and contribute to WECU. You don’t necessarily need to have the cap alt/s ready at time of join but you must be willing to skill one and have one ready in 3 months or be Cloaky drop/hunter trained which can substitute for capital requirements but must already be trained and ready. We have space available in nullsec and multiple avenues for isk making. Join chat channel WECUPUB in game or preferably Discord for more information!

Why do you prefir low class? We are a small C5 PVP corp with a lowclass static. I know its not low class but we are wormhole. Come talk with us.

im not that big on capitals though i can fly them with 4 of my toons. And low class = no way for invasion groups to stage capitols for structure bashes. I havent been a part of a large WH alliance before, as i prefer small/med gang pvp, and the mass restrictions on c4 and down make them preferable to my temperament of gameplay.

If i liked caps id be all over c5s or c6s.

Phantom Operatives is looking for new members… Not many of us, but we are solidly active. Send me a in game mail and I’ll get you into the discord. Thanks and fly safe!

caps is in no way a requirement. We dont have much caps, because, well, we dont need much caps. The most you can travel with is 3 and the most you can fit back and forth through a hole is 1

daily bump

1 Like

Hello @Menenhetet_Neteru (Nick),

We are a super active growing WH Corp/Alliance. If you get a chance, take a closer look at who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

daily bump… still looking for a small-med sized corp

Hey there! If you are interested in WH’s give the fine people at Phantom Operatives a shout! We’re super casual WH corp that farms C3’s and take advantage of whatever pvp oppurtunities bob provides us. We have a small but steady core of players, mostly USTZ, although we’d love to get some more EUTZ people. Anyway, I hope to seeya around! Please send me an in-game mail if your interested, or haunt the channel “Phantom-PUB”! Thanks and have a great day!

We may not be a great fit, but I thought I’d drop by and offer. We’re smaller, usually 4-7 people active (although part of a larger alliance that will occasionally have ops going on), we’ve been in our hole for about 4 months now. It does have a high sec and its a c2 vanilla with a c3 static. We do have multiple citadels (2 Astrahus’s and I cant remember the other, with plans for putting up an industrial).

As far as pvp vs pve, its a mixed bag. We roll the c3 and if there’s someone in there having a good time, we turn that into a less than good time. If no one is there, and its crammed with combat sites/sigs, we’ll scan it down and run it… Just kind of depends on what pops out of the other side.

Whelp, hope to seeya around! And good luck in your search!

daily bump…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.