Returning player looking for a WH corp or alliance

I’m a returning player looking for a WH corp. I have 4 active accounts. My lowest sp toon is 56M. I’m more industrial and pve focused. If I do fly in PVP fleets, I usually fly cept or logi (cap stable oni or scim). I really don’t care about getting my name on a kill mail. Just don’t like people messing around in my area of space.

3 Likes

o/. Anoken Empire is a new C5 WH PVP corp. If you have time, I would love to chat in our discord server!!! Here is our ad: Anoken Empire is Recruiting! New High Class Wormhole PVP/PVE Corp!

The discord should be at the bottom, if the link does not work please tell me. Fly Safe o/

1 Like

I’ll look you up. Thanks. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey there! If you are interested in WH’s give the fine people at Phantom Operatives a shout! We’re super casual WH corp that farms C3’s and take advantage of whatever pvp oppurtunities bob provides us. We have a small but steady core of players, mostly USTZ, although we’d love to get some more EUTZ people. Anyway, I hope to seeya around! Please send me an in-game mail if your interested. Thanks and have a great day!

And OMFG, a logi pilot!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP5HA2V6pIw <— this is gonna be a preview of you’re life with us… lol, I hope that doesn’t scare you off!

Also, for your indy desires, we have a pretty decent set up for running reactions! Hope to hear from ya!

1 Like

Hello @David_Fightmaster,

We are an extremely active WH Corp/Alliance. Btw, I love the irony in the choice of in game ‘surname’ compared to your abilities to fly logi. Gota love a fighting logi pilot, my kind of player!!!

If you get a chance, come see who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

1 Like

What timezone do you play in?

1 Like

Guess it would be considered Australian Time Zone. I live in the Marshall Islands.

1 Like

I actually looked you guys up. Tried chatting in your in-game channel. I’ll try again.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.