Newish Player looking for corp

Hi, just started playing again, not too deep into the game yet but also not completely green. Enjoy mining, getting my feet wet with exploration, want to get into pvp but looking for corp to do this with. Please let me know if your corp is looking for players.

2 Likes

You should consider joining Shepards of Mettle! They are a small and active returning player friendly corp within the Federation Uprising alliance, a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition. Weā€™ve got great mining and exploration space, and are welcome to get you into the world of PVP.

If youā€™re interested in learning more, hereā€™s our public recruitment Discord: http://bit.ly/FEDUPublic

Hey there! If you are interested in WHā€™s give the fine people at Phantom Operatives a shout! Weā€™re super casual WH corp that farms C3ā€™s and take advantage of whatever pvp oppurtunities bob provides us. We have a small but steady core of players, mostly USTZ, although weā€™d love to get some more EUTZ people. Anyway, I hope to seeya around! Please send me an in-game mail if your interested, or haunt the channel ā€œPhantom-PUBā€! Thanks and have a great day!

Also, if you interested in gas mining in WHā€™s, we will buy ALLLLLL the gas you can manage to suck out of the holeā€¦

The best part of being in a WH? All the accidental double entendresā€¦

1 Like

Hello @Caden_Almanor and welcome back to the game we hate to love!

We are a extremely active WH Corp/Alliance. If you get a chance, come see who and what we are in spaceā€¦

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

1 Like

how much SP do you have?

1 Like

I have right at 50 millionā€¦ Most of it focused on gallente hullsā€¦ I can almost fly every gallente hull up to and including the Kronos, with the exception of the Sin (BLOPS BS), although that too is on the train list. Our glorious corp leader has around 120ā€“150 mil SP and can fly most of the subcap ships and a carrier or two and an alt that is right at or just behind my mains SP total.

Weā€™re a smaller corp, but our core players are active daily. What I would love is to get enough of us to start small gang fights that might even one day have gasp logi supportā€¦ But its a slow process building a corp up with the right people at the right posts. If you did join, Iā€™d say first order of business is setting you up to make ISK in our c3 static. Then once you get comfortable in wormhole life, we can organize some hole rolling to see if we can drop in on some unsuspecting people ratting and see if we get a few ships popped! Weā€™re probably going to be doing a fleet sometime this evening (USTZ) to let a few of the new guys get a handle on C3 ratting (at its peak, its about 40-50 mil every 10 minutes, if you have the right skills and are flying solo.)

2 Likes

dude Anoken Empire is Recruiting! New High Class Wormhole PVP/PVE Corp! join our discord and we can chat!!!

1 Like

oh ā– ā– ā– ā–  you baited me hard

1 Like

Hahahah oh ā– ā– ā– ā– , I thought he was asking meā€¦ lol I need to do a little more careful readingā€¦

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zQ55S-DJsM

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.