152M skill point Pvp focused pilot looking for corp

Look here

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/nexis-is-recruiting-pilots-to-come-fly-with-us-make-and-lose-isk-and-generally-enjoy-themselves/102711/2

1 Like

Hey there were currently looking for fighters to join us for our winter campaign; if you operate in the eutz we may be a good place for you?

1 Like

Welcome Back!

JAD Industries - Brotherhood of Pilots: PvP, Indy & More Now Has Open Recruitment

Jad Industries, Part of the Infensus Alliance, has recently opened recruitment again for pilots that will want to join our Pineapple Manifest Destiny.

Our Website
https://jadindustries.net/

We are a fair large but tight knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity
Join us down in Null Sec and in our Discord for the best time you can have. We welcome all types of pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of system for all your Eve entertainment.
Some of the things we offer are PvP, Pve, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and memes.

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hard core player and fit right in.

Our Recruitment video

Any Questions Join Chat JAD Industries Public or PM Orange Lucifer

TLDR: Come Join Chat JAD Industries Public and Ask me about the Pineapple Manifest Destiny

1 Like

Hey friend,
I think you may fit the requirements to join Lethal injection inc.
we are members of triumvriate.

we have some sweet propaganda we blow ships up all the time and also make combat drugs. because we are cool like that.

if you want to learn more hit me up in game, or join our discord

we came in 3rd for the last alliance tournament as an alliance and our corp had an integral role in that. we are content creators and very active.
seriously though if you want to know more come check us out

1 Like

initial post 30 june

nice necro :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.