156m SP Main + 5 other toons looking for a corp

I am interested in both the Industrial/manufacturing aspect of EVE as well as enjoying some PVP too.

Ideally looking for an industrial/PVP corp based in a WH with a high or low sec static (C2 or C3), not a C1 as they are a pain to roll the HS exit and not C4 or higher. Must have excellent PI options and must be active in UK TZ.

Can offer a 156m SP main + 5 other characters. I am happy to jump into a PVP ship to defend the corp/structures etc.

Also interested in reactions (although not done them before) but if you have those facilities too that would be a bonus.

Most of my characters can fly cov ops to scan with and if they cannot I am happy to train them into one. My main can fly most races ships BS and down (not Maurauders or Blops though) and have Teamspeak/Discord.

C2 or C3 WH space is perferred. Nullec may be an option depending where it is, Low sec doesnt have the a decent enough yield for PI for it to be an option (although may consider if it is a high sec/low sec border system for factory planets but not a preference). Maybe high sec is an option if you have your own POCOs (factory planets) but my experience is that no industrial corp in high sec owns their own POCOs so generally get hit with some absurd tax.

1 Like

Hello,

If You looking for industrial/mining corpo with time-to-time PVP actions - here we are!
We’re in east Providence.
More info - Brewmaster Armada - Providence Based Corp is Recruiting Players of All Skillset

We are an easy going group. We are on a boarder between high and low. Most of us are doing pve at the moment. But we are in an alliance that does pvp when ever. Real life comes first.
If you have any other question chat: RPR public
Thanks
Jon

Hey bud, you’d probably be a good fit for us. We’re purely PvP focused, but having someone with an industrial side gig is a major bonus for fuel, filaments, and seeding. You’d get a lot of mileage here.

More content than you can handle, and a lot of guys from the UK. We’ve even done London meetups in the past!

We’ve got the ■■■■ you need to keep happy with PI, Raitarus, Athanors, etc. You’ll probably be the only one using them :wink:

Drop by our Discord and ping Eleese or Dractox, they’re both UK directors.

1 Like

Consider us if you like. We are a bunch of vets and new players helping each other get better at the game but having fun doing it. All of us are independently wealthy and help each other get that way. Give us a chance and your knowledge could help others with us but we can also hopefully show you a thing or two from our point of view.

Hey dude,i know you said lowsec ain’t really an option but just check us out if you like what you see join our public or mail myself and lets talk, we do have a wide range of POCOS and a decent indi back bone o7

Hey if your considering nullsec…

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

hey,

is low sec in an option there your new home is with us.

yes. we have reaction ventures, pvp iterons, and we love to kill big things in retrivers :stuck_out_tongue:

WE gooooood at what we do…

Best regards,
wicked zombie

Hello,

I think you will like here with us, preatty quiet and you can do your thing without to much bother and maximum efficency. Check us out.

Come have a look into us friend , we are as far south as you can go , very friendly uk guys and active group

Not sure if you got a corp yet but we are a c3/ns corp. Open to pretty much doing anything. We are just a pvp corp.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.