160m+ Sp pilot + alters looking for a new home for Pew pew (prefer WH)

Goodnight everyone,

First of all, sorry, English is not my mother language.

I’m looking for a corp to fit in and be able to do a little pew pew and laughter without drama. I am currently very bored in the game and I want to change that dynamic. I will try to be brief:

What can I offer?

• 160+ m SP main full combat oriented: almost all ships to V, tech 2, logis to 5, siege 2, triage 2, fleet command 5, EWAR full, cover cyno, Blops, from frigates to capitals, etc. (rare will be the doctrine that can not take or role that can not exercise … in combat, of course XD).
  • Similar useful alters (full combat, 70 - 80m sp, etc).
  • High experience in WH space (I have hardly lived anywhere else).
  • From 3 to 5 h daily and full availability in weekends.
  • Coms, good adaptation to doctrines - roles, totally self-sufficient
  • Good vibes, not drama, 30+ years old…

What I am looking for / may interest me:

• Primary PVP (i dont have any problems in help corp-mates in PVE or other stuff, but i’m looking for pvp 100%).
  • Ability to ride fleets, Roams or whatever with more people to laugh, we can gather pilots and do things.
  • WH space if possible. I do not rule out anything, but in Null or Low I do not have experience, so I do not know if it would be useful.

Bonus:

• Spanish speaking Corp (or part of it). For every Voll-damm that I drink my English becomes more technical [IRONIC MODE OFF] XD.
  • WH Corp
  • Fleets of Cruise T3 / Logis / Command Ships (I love to take my Tengu / Basilisk / Guardian for a walk XD).

Thx all for reading and have fun,
Vana.

2 Likes

o7, i think your the kind of person we are looking for! Reload This. is a C5>C5 red giant PVP corp. We do alot of small gang stuff. Doctrine Fleets. some evictions. and during the off time we make isk. i will link our recruitment post if your intrested you can get some more info. our discord server is on there as well.

1 Like

i speak Spanish <3

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of

pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Team Speak. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 5 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM/Email

Orange Lucifer

in game Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrell Pub

1 Like

Thx for the answers, i’ll check the links for more info. Meanwhile, still searching for home.

1 Like

If you are willing to give Null a shot and like flying Lokis then come give us a ring: Right Click Jump To

In Game: Right Click Jump Pub

Discord: https://discord.gg/TXPJbqv

How We Do:

Who We Are: [RCJT] Fc, what do? - Right Click Jump To!

1 Like

Thx for answer.
Flying Lokis (or ther T3’s), command ships boost, from frigates to dreads, carriers, fax, all logis… pilot any combat ship its fine for me with more people for fun (10+ pilots in fleet will be awesome / perfect for me).

The only problem its i haven’t experience in Null sec (always lived in WH) and his “combat-mechanisms”.
I’ll check your info, thx for the offer ^^.

Daily bump.

Best regards,
Vana.

1 Like

Daily bump, still searching.

1 Like

o/ Vana

From the Shadows is a newly formed C4 Black Hole > C3/C5 PVP corp. While we may be slightly smaller / newer than you’re looking for, you should check our official ad out to see if we strike your interest. We have multiple other pilots with similar WH experience / SP as you.

1 Like

Hi there,
i think you could fit into our Corporation if you are willing to give Nullsec a try. We would show and explain you everything you need. We are RL Friendly and cover all Timezones, you decide what you wanna do as there plenty of PvP and PvE Opportunities in our Space. We are mostly Smallscale PvP Focused with a touch of Industrial and Mining (we build it and then we roam until it explodes)

If you wanna give it a try hit me on Discord Skyy#2419 or Mail me Ingame Skyy X

Im willing to give you an Nullsec Trial as we have a Huge Market Seedet with Ships and Equipment, you dont need to bring anything exept your Pod. You just Buy it here on market and if you dont like the nullsec way you can Sell everything right here again and leave back to your old location without risking your Assets for something you dont know if you like it ^^

But at least try it! We help you to find your Place in New Eden’s Medical Laboratory.

And if you miss the Wormholes we have wormhole spawns everyday so just can just hop in there from time to time and have some fun. Or you Explore the Nullsec with us and have lots of Fun and PvP in all sizes.

Thats our advertisement.

Greetings Skyy,
hope to see you soon in Fleet!

1 Like

ADFU is always looking for more PVP pilots to have in fleets. Your skills in Logi will always be in high demand!

If you are ok with not being in a WH, We would love to see you fly with us in delve!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.