160m sp player returning

Once again I have recovered from another spell of burnout.

I’ll keep this short and it will be easier to tell you what I’m NOT looking for than what I am looking for…

NOT looking for:

• No WH corps
  • No pirate, new bro hating corps
  • No mega corps (200+ members)
  • No AFK leadership corps.
  • No “you must log in for this CTA or you will be kicked” corps.

What I am looking for:
A corp. with a plan, some plan, any plan, just be organized, I really do not care, just nothing about WH’s

Live in hi-sec? Null sec? Low Sec? (just no pirate life for me) It really does not matter. I can mine, pvp/pve and I also have an alt I can use if needed to help out with indy stuff.

I have a lot of skill points…I know a little about a lot of things, just not an expert on any one thing. Pretty much fully trained on most sub cap ships, not a lot of Caldari thou. Really nothing else to train so I started on the ancillary skills for cap ships, all jump drive skills maxed and capital ship skill maxed…funny thing is I’ve only flown a carrier once!! Sub caps ships are just so much fun.

I am USTZ, play time during week kind of light, but pretty much anytime on weekends. Can/willing to use voice comms (yes I have a working mic) and all the other communications types, jabber, forums, etc…

Any questions just ask, thanks!!

You sound like a good fit for just about any corp! I went ahead and sent you a mail, let me know what you think! :slight_smile:

Sonic Intoxication is a group oriented Null Sec corporation looking for players who are interested in Team based game play and progression.

Sonic Intoxication Offers >

Small - Medium Gang Warfare
Voice Communication Tools
Ship Replacement
Buy back ProgramOre / PI Corp
Years Of Experience
Good Ratting/Mining/PI
Sonic Intoxication is Looking For >>

Team Players
Pilots looking to learn
Pilots who can Have fun
About Sonic Intoxication

Sonic Intoxication consists of Pilots who have been playing from 14 years to 4 months! An old corp that is recently reforming and establishing our presence in an Alliance that is establishing its presence. Teaching others Eve is all part of the game, and our pilots are not adverse to it.

Our pilots don’t take the game too seriously, but at the same time are looking to improve ourselves and our space!

If you’re looking to be a part of something and grow with us, rather than be just another number evemail or convo Zarosh Dugan!

We are apart of a great alliance ( Straight Jacket Bear) we are always looking for new people to become apart of our growing corp. We have a lot to offer in scalding pass. We have a lot to offer, so if you thinking about joining a new corp or looking for something better to do then stay in high sec or you corp is slowly dying. Give us a Shout. We have great leaders with a lot of knowledge to hand out to people. They are always there to help everyone and help you become greater at the game.

Message Zarosh Dugan today

Wild.Hunt Alliance is kicking open its doors to corporations and individuals!

What/Who/Where Are We?
We are community first and a PVP alliance second.
We hold SOV NULL in the beautiful region of Fountain.
We actively aim to maintain incomes and content for our members,
and leadership works to maintain transparency, minimizing under the table rub and tug.
We are an alliance member of the Heathens coalition, other members include Iron Armada and Feign Disorder; both of which are also PVP communities.

What Do We Offer?

• Upgraded SOV NULL
  • Low Taxes
  • Hands On Leadership
  • Regular Small Gang Roams and Large Scale Fleets
  • A Short Blue List
  • Funloving Community
  • Logi SRP (because they the real MVPs)

What Do We Ask?

• Utilize The Space We Fight For!
  • Fight For The Space We Utilize!
  • Follow Corporation and Alliance CoD!
  • Contribute To The Community
  • Train Into and Fly Our Doctrines
  • TS3/Discord

Newer bros ( & alphas ) are welcome, we will train you and teach you how to enjoy EVE. Understand that upon joining, you will enter a probationary membership period, corporation CEOs will lift this at their own discretion. Understand also that we are primarily an omega community, we aim for all members to become omega.

Member Corporations Include:

• The Cwn Annwn
  • Gods -n- Monsters
  • Nihil Ad Abyssi
  • Creative Winning I.N.C
  • Lagese Smuggling Co
  • Laughing Jackass
  • The Last Void
  • Lo Tech Industries

Join our alliance discord ( linked below ) and introduce yourself!

sounds like you look for a corp like us

please contact me ingame

JuuR

So let me check, you’re not interested in WH’s :wink:

Iron Armada is looking a US + EU based group living in Fountain. We are anti-donut, and are one of the last few independent entities in New Eden. If you want to have fun, and be part of a community, we are definitely a great match

We have a culture that focus’s on being inclusive, working as a team, and encouraging self-improvement. If you want to learn to PvP, or want a relaxed place to get some pew, look no further.

Join IronArmadaRecruitment chat in game, or join our discord server, and ask for a recruiter

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

RezCo - Corpse Collectors Wanted!- Null PvP - #2 by Aurelia_Breeze

We’re a corp, with a plan, and we know how to achieve it (and already are!), we’re organised, focused and yet we don’t take ourselves too seriously.

If you want to hear more, or speak to us in our discord chat RezCo - Nullbear Rehabilitation you’re more than welcome to have a chat or leave a message there for us to respond, we have a good split across EU and US TZ and would be more than happy to explain what we’re looking to achieve.

Thanks for all the offers so far…keep them coming, I will be doing some research and contacting people this weekend.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/odins-ofoc-c2-c5-null-sec-wormhole-corp/11629/14 I know you said you’re not looking for a WH corp but we’re kind of like a null sec roaming corp in that we have a null sec static

Just a CTA, keep mining nerds

1 Like

So, the double negation tells me that you are looking for a WH Corp. Correct?

Hello! Please check our recruitment post:

o7

Fly safe

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.