17.6M Player Looking for a place to Chill and relax - i like PVE

hey guys

So basically i played eve a long time ago, and im looking for a new home to just chill, enjoy, and im not after any serious PVP corps or big wars or anything like that.

Back in the day i enjoyed going out in 0.0 and killing rats in a big ship lol, and i really enjoy jump missions when they popped up with groups, but it never felt like their was enough PVE support in the game as these didn’t happen all the time and you had to seek them out.

So basically im after a place that is PVE Friendly, chill friendly, i dont want to be told “you have to fly this ship or gtfo”, i just want to have fun with friends, that’s all im after.

Regards,

1 Like

hi

yea sounds like a good idea … join our public channel or contact me ingame

JuuR

Well the Fremen Syndicate live out in WH Space where there’s lots of ISK to be made from ratting, come join our Discord if you’re interested! :smiley:

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

A few of my guys have been heavily into pve activities lately, though we are mainly a factional warfare corp. Here’s our recruitment add and info for the in-game pub chat channel.

Hi there!

We are a chill corp. Right now, it’s pretty small, but we want to grow and do more content in the future. We’re mining/indy/pve focused, so contact me in-game if you’re interested.

Happy flying! o7

The Grove is a really small, very casual corps looking to grow. We are in low-sec and focus on PVE, Exploration, Mission Running, and WH Daytripping. We aren’t afraid of PVP but don’t actively seek it either. If you want a place to hang a hat, have some support, and chill a little, look us up or send me a message.

Hi!

I think you might enjoy flying with us. We’re a RL-friendly (no mandatory anything) corp based in 0.0

Our members are mature and from most TZs and we have great out of game systems to support us

We’ve not wrecked a Venture for 12 days now and I’m proud of that. At Bootstrap we take site safety seriously. Although we have now got rather too many spare ones in the hangar…

If you want any more info, I’ve posted on the forums here:

JAD Industries is looking for active pilots. Our goal is to create a brotherhood of our members working together to do what we enjoy. Eve. We accept all flavors of pilots who seek community.

What we offer:

• Active PVP (In region and out in the rest of null)

• Active PvE activities (Industrial, Mining, Exploration, etc)

• Plenty of mining opportunities (many moons)

• A place to call home

• Good, open minded leadership

• Understanding real life before EVE

• Mentorship to newer bros / returners

• Shipping to home region

If you have any questions, please just ask one of us. You can join our public channel - JAD Industries Public.

Hi there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hey there…

Can empathise with that, and we’re about 30+ folks with a similar approach and mindset in an industrial alliance in a (relatively) quiet part of NPC Null with lots of PvE options, mining/building, and an excellent infrastructure locally and in-corp to make life easier and more fun.

Have a read, and if it seems to appeal, do get in touch:

All the best!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.