18M SP USTZ

I am looking for a Corporation that is mainly based in the USTZ. I don’t want to be the only pilot on if your corporation constantly finds itself at war.

Currently, I am living in highsec running Level 3 security missions for ISK, but looking to branch out into something more lucrative. I’m not a total newbro, as I have done some fleet operations with E-Uni (mainly as a tackler), but I’m also not a bittervet. My skills are tailored mainly towards PvE/PvP.

What I’m interested in:

• Missions
  • Ratting
  • Invasions
  • Incursions
    ° Not sure if I can even run the last two with my current SP setup, as everything I’ve read you need at least a BS or Logi which I currently do not have.

What I can pilot:

• Minmatar Battle Cruisers
  • Minmatar Destroyers
  • Minmatar Frigates

If anyone is interested feel free to PM here or directly in-game. Thanks in advance.

Hi mate,
Not sure if your interested in low sec space but I will tell you about us anyway :grinning:.

Us Tz corp with a mad aussie in the mix.
We run level 5 missions, abyssal sites as solo and frigate teams.
Moon rocks to mine and of course pvp.
We have a invasion team set up and are keen to try that.

The alliance is mostly us Tz so there is something to do with someone and we run teamspeak for coms.

Below is our recruiting add.

I have also attached discord link for you if your interested.

Cheers

Jun.

Https//discord.gg/6Vnubp.

Hey there man, we at Gregarious Games Mechanized Federation are just getting into Trig Fleets and are a part of a larger Alliance would be more then interested in adding you to our ranks. We are based outta high sec for the time being,

Looking forward to hearing from you.

and here is our corp spam

Looking for an beginner Corp? Looking to play with like minded New Bros? Looking to learn from Pros with years of experience? Then Gregarious Games Mechanized Federation has a spot for you. We are new pilots training in all fields of play. From Mining, PVE, Exploration, and everything in-between. We are a small Corp that is slowly growing with a Large Alliance offering knowledge, fun and support.

If you would like to fly to with us, then submit an application today.

–>No experience needed.

–> Just the willingness to learn to fly.

–> And most important, BE ACTIVE.

–> We utilize multiple communications programs and are able to help you set them up.

Hey there Bounty Contracting LTD. is a mainly USTZ corp that lives in lowsec. We have our own little system were we do our day to day operations including all the things you listed as your interests. We are apart of an alliance so occasionally there are alliance fleets that we participate in. We do require people be on comms when active to help prevent any mishaps and provide better coordination. If you have any questions feel free to either eve mail me in game at BombTymer or pop into our discord and we can have a chat

o7 https://discord.gg/hwrxcXD

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

Hey, come talk to us about null sec. If you’ve been in high sec this whole time, I imagine null sounds daunting. We’re a small, helpful group that has no problem showing you the ropes down here and answering your newbro questions! But at the same time we’re part of a huge coalition and are extremely active in PvP of all scales.

Flaming Fist Rising was formed in 2013 by a few friends and went strong for sometime. It is now being revived by both old leadership and some new alike.

The War Effort requires many skill-sets. We will need industry & combat pilots. We can find a role for you to play, everyone plays their part.

Who We Are

✦ A Revived Corporation Looking To Carve A New Name In Nullsec

✦ Member Of VINDICTIVE & Winter Coalition

✦ Great Community Who Love Space & Big Ideas

✦ Members Looking To Be Apart of Make Eve History

✦ Small But Ambitious Group

What We Offer

✦ Solo / Small Gang PVP

✦ Large Scale Fleet PVP With Coalition (Go To WAR)
✦ Ship Replacement Program (For Corp Ops)

✦ Manufacturing & Industry Structures

✦ Upgraded Asteroid Belts & Combat Sites (Thanks to Nullsec ADMs)

✦ Corporation & Alliance Logistics (Jump Freighter Services)

✦ Opportunity To Be Apart Of The Game Changing Battles Of EVE

✦ Great Community Of People

✦ People First & Foremost

Why Choose Us ?

✦ Drama Not Tolerated

✦ Content Rich Region Of Space

✦ Honey Instead of Vinegar (Meaning we use incentives instead of a deterrent |

We will PAY for Op Attendance not punish absence)

✦ Gamification | Utilizing Video Games For Real World Benefits (Ask Me More)

✦ Experienced Alliance & Coalition Leadership

✦ Experienced & Helpful Members Who Love PVP

✦ We can find something for you

✦ Opportunity To Be Apart of Growing A Brand New Name
✦ Opportunity For Corporation Leadership Roles (FC etc)

✦ Content Creation Team (In The Works, Ask Me More)

Requirements

✦ Maturity & Respect

✦ Teamwork

✦ Voice Communications ( Discord, Mumble)

✦ USTZ or EUTZ ( Would consider other Time zones)

✦ Willingness to learn & Adapt

✦ New Players must understand dangers of Nullsec, but great risk brings great reward.

In Game Recruitment Channel : Flaming Fist Rising Public

Apply Today
or join the public chat if you have any questions

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.