19 million sp Player looking for American Corp/Alliance

Hello all,

Yep, I’m looking for an American corp/alliance group that plays during USTZ’s. Ex-Goon, been doing my own thing for a while but it’s boring AH. Putting my feelers out to see what dredges up. I spent a year in Nullsec so I’m kinda tired of that for now. (hate cloaky campers and constant war decs) If you think you would be a good fit please let me know. Have a good day.

1 Like

Hello there! I think you will find great spot among our ranks!
We are medium scale alliance, family-kind. We don’t have borders inside for members of different corporations, we fly together, we fight together, we have fun together etc.
We have all good null sec stuff to provide - great spots for mining, rattin with rorq/carrier/super, Keepstar in a jump range to help, great moons, idny spots to build caps and subcaps, you name it, BUT…
But we also have lots of goals to achieve and we are pretty good at it! We caught sov space by ourselves, we make market by ourselves and we are good dedicated pvp players that are not affraid to fight and everybody around knows, if they need help - just call us!
We are opened for everybody and anybody to join!
If you want to know more - poke me either via mail or throught discord, i will answer there faster - Glorfindeil#2642
P.S. JF service on alliance lvl is opened, so wardecs will not affect you!

1 Like

E.B.O.L.A. is looking for US Timezone pilots. We Seat US and EU time zones so there is always content.

Shoot me an in game mail our I’ll shoot you one.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.