2 Mil SP player looking for null sec corp

I’m looking to make some money with a null sec corp doing combat stuff because I don’t really like mining. I kind of want to get into PVP too but I’m still fairly new so not sure what I can do. I just heard the money is a lot better in null sec than high sec

Shoot me an in game mail. Lets talk and i can maybe help you out

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :slight_smile:

I sent you a message, and I think we would be perfect for you! Lets chat!

Come chat with me in discord I think you will fit in with the rest of our new Looking for new member to join our ventures - #29 by Rorianis

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.