Looking for faction warfare corp

I have played eve on and off for many years and coming back I have a character that has most of the basic skills down along with weapons some indy. I am looking for a faction warfare corp that is active mostly in us time zone to get back into the swing of things. Feel free to hit me up in game.

Executioners Dynasty is recruiting! We are a corporation in Local is Primary fighting for the Amarr Empire. Send me an eve mail if you want more details.

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. We got a couple eve veterans and myself who are avid players, and will do our best to teach ya what we know while learning new things together. While not enrolled in Faction Warfare, we participate by running operations against the Amarr Empire and its supporters, and do plenty of peacekeeping missions in lowsec. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us disrupting nullsec routes, fleet up for small gang warfare and claim the rewards (500-1000m/h) of being a Guristas…

• Voice / Good attitude required.

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :laughing:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.