Damn The Expanse had me reactivate my account ... 70m PvP returning after 10 year break, looking for corp

Title says it all… ex MC/BDCI

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving into lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep disconnected nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR.

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :slight_smile: :laughing:

In case you haven’t found a home yet!

If you haven’t found a good group yet, I wanted to suggest the Holey Roamin’ Empire, executor of the TURBOFEED OR GLORY alliance. Take a look at the website to get a feel for our philosophies and outlooks. Would love to have you flying out and blowing ship up in our fleets!
TURBO (turbofeedorglory.com)

We are a PvP focused small size corp in the Triumvirate alliance - based out of Cloud-Ring in nullsec

We are a social bunch of mature people who do everything from roams, gatecamps, blops to CTA’s with cap escalations - we cater to every flavour :slight_smile:

Hi Ryunko, any any interest in checking out Pochven?

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and the richest ores in the game found only in this single region of space
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with friendly and active pilots

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Ryu,

Welcome back to eve buddy, Kaleeb here if you remember me from the old days. As ex MC and BDCI lover myself you need to come join us! If you’ve been out for ten years then a lot has changed in eve, we’d be happy to talk you through the changes and help you get back on your feet.

We run a tight knit 0.0 corp currently attacking Geminate so always on the look out for good vets to join the cause and enjoy a beer or three on comms with us.

If you fancy a chat hop on discord - https://discord.gg/dsspPsmFX6

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.