Returning 15M SP player looking for an EU TZ corp!

Hey there guys,

I’ve registered in 2015 (had a few trials before that), been active periodically since then. I’ve been mostly playing solo or with IRL friends, simply having fun doing various stuff. I’ve spent a lot of time in WH space scanning for relics, made some fair amount of iskies doing that. Ran sleeper sites, got shot down multiple times in null as I had only few occasions to try out real PVP during my carreer, but hell - I didn’t care about the losses. I had a lot of fun, especially in WH space.

And this is exactly what I am looking for - casual play and chill people having fun from which I can learn something on the way!

Cheers :smiley:

Hiya, and Welcome back! our corp is recruiting.

We have opportunities for nullsec ratting, industrial and daily opportunities to participate in PVP in all the sizes ranging from small gang to big strat-ops at the corp/alliance/coalition level.

What we offer:

• Daily opportunities to participate in PVP in all the sizes ranging from small gang to big strat-ops at the corp/alliance/coalition level.
  • Plenty of industrial opportunity with an abundance of ores, moons & PI for your industrial needs.
  • Safe pocket in nullsec with huge isk making opportunities (ratting, mining and PI).
  • Relaxed atmosphere where real life comes first, always.
  • Active and experienced leadership.
  • Hauling and jump freighter service.

Perks:

• Corp Buyback Program for salvage, loot, ores and more.
  • Daily nullsec ratting, mining and industrial.
  • Help with ships and fits so you can make the most isk possible in nullsec.
  • Ship Replacement Program (SRP) for many doctrine ships.
  • Dedicated Mumble and Discord channels.
  • Alliance/Coalition Discord Market Channels.

Join us in Discord: https://discord.gg/jq69HSj
Join our in-game chat: Fields of Elysium. Pub
Killboard: Elysium. | Corporation | zKillboard

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. Our EU timezone is a bit on the weaker side, but if you’d like to help a corp grow from the ground up, we’d be happy to have ya. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hey, as you have spent a lot of your time in wormhole space, we may be in your interest, We are living inside of a C2 wormhole with high sec and c4 statics, we do lots of mining, ratting, pvp and really anything you could think of tbh. We are split between Ustz/eutz for timezones and are always looking for more members, if this may be something your interested reach out.

https://discord.gg/w9NFWrZM (corp Discord)
P.S Ping @RiehlTrouble when you join :slight_smile:

Thank you for reading, i hope you do find what your looking for even if its not us.

Hi Dootix

I think you could be a good match for our Thera wing which iam responsible for.

The idea is to have a wing within the corp that focus in just small/midsize pvp out off thera where you will find a very laidback, drama and tidi free environment.

We have also space where you can make your iskies if you dont to keep scanning down relics and whatnot.

Please feel free to join our discord if you want to hear more of what we have in mind and how we can help you with your eve experience.

have a good day and best of luck finding a corp

cheers
prim

We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Surrounded ourselves with thousands of enemies.

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :slight_smile:

Evening (and soon to be goodnight)…

I see you’ve gotten a few corps already to look around with but I still want to give you the option to explore what UMAH might have for you, and ofc… what you can do for us? :slight_smile:

I’ll keep it short…
Here is a longer UMAH recruitment thread ← some good read if you are interested.

We live out in NPC nullsec, we are a industrial corporation with mining / pvp / pve and … well, abit of everything tbh. Depending what you wanna do, I’m sure we got the pilots to deliver, we have a very tight cooperation within the alliance (Vega) itself.

If you are into mining - there is almost a new moon chunk to mine each day.
If you happen to like gate camping, we do those aswell (traffic ain’t Jita jammed buuut still)
If you like roaming, well either call it out, grab some with you to follow, or there are from time to time others who do the same.

Prio!

1. No toxic behaviour is accepted. We seek friendly and helpful pilots <3
  2. RL goes first! Lots of pilots with familys or other RL stuff so we don’t demand xx amount of CTA’s attendance per month or so. You play EVE to enjoy it - don’t make it your duty :smiley:

As said - I kept it short! Hope to see you in Umah_Pub channel ingame! :slight_smile:

Hey there come chat with us we have lots of content we can offer. Hit me up in our discord snd we can chat

Hey Mate,

Sounds like you might be a good fit for our WH corp,

Please feel free to check out our advert here
Looking for pilots that like to watch things explode in wormholes! - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Drop me a message or evemail ingame if you would like to organise a chat.

Cheers

Ben

Hey Doot,

You sound like our kind of guy - we’re a corp setup for casual chilled game play and the core of the corp is EU tz. We have a wh where we run sites to make isk but are also part of a big alliance in 0.0 where we live to pvp. If you like doing old skool battleship roams or kitchen sink fleets then we’re probably the corp for you!

If we sound interesting have a read of the advert below and then hop on our discord for a chat.

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :slightly_smiling_face:

EU Heavy Team here at Brittas come in for a chat!

Hi Dootix, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of PvE and PvP opportunities.

Stribog Clade is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.