Pure PvPer Looking for corp

What I bring

• Highly Active
  • Experienced pvper
  • Only fly t2/t3 ships
  • Fleet command experience (though a bit outdated, from 2003-2010 mostly)
  • Senior Alliance leadership experience
  • Highly energetic (always wanting to do things to help out. I am a systems designer (game designer)
    and I am really good at creative structures, mockups of plans, etc).
  • I’m a very mellow and kind person but very competitive and ambitious
  • I love to talk about things that require thought (of which game design, religion, philosophy, politics at among the top).
  • I am extremely loyal to the entity I am in. First to the Corp, then to the alliance.
  • Extremely Good recruiter ******
  • Like one of the best in eve

What i am looking for

• A corporation with over 150 active players. This means you better have at least 30 unique individuals online at all times (NO ALT SPAM), Or an alliance / coalition that is constantly pvping
  • Something not in goons, or goons allied (hate all of them)
  • Something not in test (don’t like their leadership, they are arrogant)
  • Something with mid sized pvp all day and night, and larger scale stuff (I don’t enjoy it as much but will def help out). I hate mandatory CTA spam. If all you do is spam CTA, don’t message me. CTA’s are for important things, don’t message me if your entity cannot field pvpers. I DO NOT PVE AT ALL (really, its mostly just to socialize).

Please message me in game.

1 Like

Message me in game, maybe we can help each other out.

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :kissing_heart:

Hi Noori,

I love that you’re a good recruiter, we’re a dying breed these days with most people just copy/paste spamming ever advert! I definitely would like to compare eve history if you were playing in the glory days of 2004-2008, I joined the game in early 2004 myself and am ex FOE, Celes Apoc etc.

We’re a community focused corp, we like our members to be more than just another random number. The core group have been together about 8 years and we also play other games together too. So while we aren’t currently 30 active all the time we’re also not goons or test which should score a few points. The good news is we’re in Frat so there are ops going on all the time and the best bit is you could help me build the corp up to have 30 active at all times :slight_smile:

Anyway enough of me jabbering on, if you fancy a chat hop on our discord, the link is in the advert below.

Cheers
Dymo

Sadly (for your side of things) I found a place i am very happy with my PH Fam, and old friends/allies in nc. I truly thank you for the offer though.

Fly safe out there old-eve fam.

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - living in NPC nullsec.

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

No worries mate, hope you settle in well and if it doesn’t work out maybe we can have a chat down the line.

shot you a mail in eve!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.