$2000 Floating Nyx a CCP Scam?

Yeah, has it been…

Nyxed? :sunglasses:

–Gadget will see herself out.

5 Likes

This here

Jita local style

This is what non-refundable means; you don’t get it back, unless you fight for it.

You just replied to a 7-month old post and dear Carrie-Anne was permabanned a few months ago too :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Someone necro’d it a couple of hours before I posted, didn’t even notice the original post date, just assumed it was more CAM nonsense and worth a laugh.

That is false, charge backs DO have time limits for “most” credit cards. (I would say “all” cards, but there may be one out there somewhere I’m not aware of.)

The time limit varries, but it’s usually 3-9 months after payment.

PS: Just realized some idiot necroed this… sorry for adding to the necromancy.

1 Like

Ccp won’t acknowledge this until PC GAMER writes an article on it about ccp scamming.

Same as they ignore botting until the PC GAMER article

2 Likes

CSM MEMBER BASICALLY ADMITTING IT WAS A CCP SCAM

1 Like

Time to ask for refunds, the project has been officially cancelled:

1 Like

One might say it floated away.

6 Likes

I was one the suckers that thought this big replica company was actually legit and working on this. :rofl:
They had a pretty big reputation from other products they produce/source and sell and when the delivery date got pushed back 1st time I was not exactly surprised tho on the 2nd time was a little annoyed lol and then it just seemed to fall into limbo and no replied to email queries or messages and that had me worried.
I even sent CCP a support ticket as this looked to be something that they would have to have licensed (Seeing how they even promoted it initially also!).
At least CCP replied that it was being looked into and I guess I wasn’t alone !

Would have made a nice bit of geek art to admire for when Eve is offline tho :smile:

Now to see if Triforce finally reply to my emails !! Seems many ppl are having issues with them over other products they promoted and haven’t delivered now too :roll_eyes:

UPDATE ON REFUNDS!

THEY ARE NOT HAPPENING!

NO REFUNDS BEING GIVEN!

SCAM!

1 Like

I dont get the issue.

Its only a scam of any real significance if someone paid for it, and didn’t receive the product as advertised.

Did someone actually pay 2K for one of these?

1 Like

did ya see the video on their youtube channel, looks nothing like the one that was advertised lol looks like a shitty much smaller scale model, no leds, no paint job and just look at that finish, woooohoooo! hahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAhmzjfkyZU

1 Like

Anyone with a brain should have understood the model advertised previously is a computer 3D model.

But in that vid, LOOOL.
Im a pretty crap model painter, but even I can see how badly that one has been painted.

1 Like

I’m gonna say those that parted with their cash should be sent that exact model in that video, it might teach them , actually no, scrub that.

a fool and his money soon part ways.

1 Like

It’s like Jita local… but IRL. D:

3 Likes

at least they got a $200 nyx skin

Maybe CCP will throw them $200 worth of plex, or a few years free game time, as a compensation if things don’t get fixed?

1 Like

It looked 3D printed in someones garage, with a magnet glued on underside. Not even painted. Definitely a bad idea for presentation in that pricerange.

The real stuff should look at least like that:
http://kisaki.artp.cc/works
Magnets? Who need those?

And it should have been made cheaply by some chinese modeller company, with good injection forms and sold by CCP from beginning.

1 Like

Looks like the kind of project that is born from a “my friend does this” conversation. Obviously someone CCP thought it was a good idea to license their IP and provide a modicum of advertising for the thing, but not as something CCP wanted to do. “My friend has a friend that does this” and there goes CCP on the wagon. Yeah.