200m SP Returning Player LF Pirate FW Group

Returning vet coming back to EVE to join in the fight for the Pirates. Skills within all types of ships + Caps along with experience for PVP from Large to Small gang. Pew pew, Logi, even FCing back in the day.

Mainly looking for a Angel Cartel group but interested in Guristas as well, would prefer small gang if there are like minded pvpers out there, community being a key part looking to enjoy themselves and open minded with content. I’m open to offers for alliances or large groups, also if your a new corp or more newbie friendly. I have experience with teaching and guiding new players in multiple areas of the game and enjoy doing it.

Don’t be afraid to ask any questions or provide offers as I do enjoy a challenge.

UK player so ideally EUTZ but NA can work.

Good afternoon dragon
I understand that ur lookin for fw with the angles but if your ever in the race for trying out wormhole space we are a C5/C5 wormhole corp and we do a lot of small to mid scale pvp on a daily basis we have a decent eu timezone and a strong na showing we’d be happy to have you join and give it a go

Hope to hear from you soon on our discord

Hi Dragon and welcome back

Please if you dont mind just have a look at our vid below, it will give you a good idea of who we are and what type of group we are :slight_smile:

If you want to talk to us you can of course always join our discord server below

Bump

@slvo_Todako Thanks for the offer but I’m not interested in wormhole space, as I’ve played around with it before ^^

@Primeryissecondary Thanks for the offer will keep in mind while giving this post a bit more time.

You Are Welcome With us, :slightly_smiling_face:

You are welcome to come have a chat with us, while we are not primarily FW we do lots of Null Sec PVP and our alliance and corp take active part in Pirate FW with Angels. You can get the best of both worlds.

Last bump for any other offers ^^

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.