2018/05/05 - 23:00 - Unscheduled Downtime & Cluster Restart

i hope i lose me battleship in the npc fight vs 3 battleships becous this crash

Even if itā€™s hurt but there is no guarantee (in every online game) that the server stability is 100% guaranted.

Add it to what we still havenā€™t received from the last time CCP promised that. :joy:

5 Likes

The DDoS attackers like weekends. :cry:

CCP I am mad about this! Rage posting in a rage thread.

1 Like

So what is it that we are actually paying for here?

1 Like

Took nearly 10 minutes to recall dronesā€¦ by the time I got DC 4 out of 5 made it back inside the bay. Or at least the client thought soā€¦ weā€™ll see if the server agreesā€¦ later I guess.

Launcher says it couldnā€™t connect to login server.

i want me 600 000 000 isk i spent on the battleship if i start game and its gone

The acme of skill in EVE is posting well on the forums. You have much to learn. :stuck_out_tongue:

On a lighter note, itā€™s already 6 May in AU timezone and most of Asia.

Happy capsuleer day.

If itā€™s associated with this being a big day for the game, the servers might be down for a while yet (I hope not).

1 Like

We should all have a drink then.

2 Likes

Final crashā€¦ everyone but 8 people got tossed

CCP pls fix

1 Like

Sorry itĀ“s MelaniaĀ“s Hairdryer ā€¦againā€¦

so sad

1 Like

Players on line just plummeted to 8

TUXFOOOORD! fist shake

First ā€˜server delayed. your client waited 5min for a remote call to completeā€™, then a disconnect first on one client then on another, and now ā€˜encountered an error while refreshing tokenā€™.

I hope the logoff completed appropriately, at least, or Iā€™ll be in the reimbursement queue

wellā€¦ 1 AMā€¦ so might aswell go to bedā€¦
This sucks since iā€™m not even tired and now i will be rolling around being irritated

1 Like

cant log in either