2018/05/05 - 23:00 - Unscheduled Downtime & Cluster Restart

Well, that’s what you get with all the 15th anniversary hype.
No one really cares besides CCP who naturally have to make a big fuss about it… and make themselves an attractive target for some scumbags in the process.

not sure it helps when everybody tries to reconnect at the same time as they have issues :stuck_out_tongue:

didnt work

spend some Heat Sink I think you need it.

3 Likes

Got stuck in a site when the server crashed, lost at least one gecko drone, but I really can’t verify because now that it reloaded after trying to dock for 10 minutes I can’t see if I still have a ship or not.

Did the filter CCP made fail again?

In times passed CCP would give us compensation when these things happened (skill points, ISK, Boosters etc). I hope we get compensation again on this because we have endured for about the third time now and it’s costing myself, my corp and alliance a great deal now.

1 Like

‘the authentication provided by the launcher is of an invalid format’

DDoS may be in the picture after all

1 Like

CCP FalconSenior Community Manager
4m

We are currently in the process of rebooting Tranquility due to a database issue.

The issue began at around 22:50 and we are currently investigating the cause.

We hope to have the cluster back online and accepting connections soon.

As always, please follow @EVE_Status 9 on twitter for frequent updates and take a look at this thread.

Apologies for any inconvenience these issues are causing.

Well, then they better HTFU and fix their issues…
clicks Connect

So about that free sp we were promised a month ago?

1 Like

Quite possibly the Drifters…

2 Likes

This%20is%20why%20bigfoot

1 Like

Time to spam refresh EVE-Offline.net

Operation Conscious Interruption has gone all cyberdyne.

2 Likes

A video game.

Also:

Seriously? STFU…

SP is stack in space delivery channel due to space time dealition. Wait pationally xD

I was just typing to my buddy that it felt exactly like the good old days about to crash symptoms … when it crashed … heh

1 Like

4 Likes

Nothing to do with DDOS :slight_smile:

Just had a weird one where TQ’s database stopped responding.

5 Likes