20m SP - Returning newbie looking for NS - ENG or GER

Hello,

my Name is Bameru and I would like to join a Null Sec Corp. I don’t have any experience living in null but I would love to dive down dat rabbit hole.

Little bit about my Eve Career:

I started with Wormhole content right away. Really loved it but we sadly got evicted while I was hibernating. Then I tried out Market trading.
The latest activity I did was running Abyssals with 3 chars which I really love doing. I really like the manual piloting part of it.

About my Chars:

Main has around 20m SP, second 11m, third 7m.
My Killboard looks noobish af. I don’t have a lot of knowledge about PVP but I’m eager to learn.

Personal info:

27years old, from Germany. I am chill and more of a quiet dude but the quietness goes away after getting used to the new environment. I usually overthink and like to do theory crafting.

What I am looking for:

• Real life comes first: I will try to contribute as much as possible to the corp but sometimes I don’t have the time to log in.
  • Corp that is both PVP and PVE oriented.
  • A corp that doesn’t require me to fly Capital: At the moment I am not that interested capital or bigger.
  • No Drama or at least not a lot :wink:
  • ENG or GER idc
  • EU TZ oriented

What I would like to do:

• PVP: I’m interested in Fleets and would love to LEARN the dos and don’ts of PVP.
    I would like to try Tackle and bubbling. During my WH time I got interested in BlackOps and would love to do more of that.
  • PVE: I like almost every activity from mining to abyssal deadspace.

I don’t have a problem with skilling corp doctrines (with all 3 chars). I will use comms etc.
I’m very loyal and don’t want to hop Corps so I might need some time to decide :blush:

Please don’t just paste your Corp Ad in here!!!

If you think I’m a good fit for your Corp please send me an ingame mail or post an answer with the following questions answered.

If you’re corp doesn’t have a recruitment thread please tell me a bit about the corp!

What i would like to know:

• Where are your Systems located?
  • How many fleets are mandatory (monthly basis)?
  • How does your Corp tax work (how high?)?
  • Is there something you want from me?

Hello we are The Order of Omerta and we are looking for some pilots to our ranks. We have a hisec Corp and a nullsec Corp so regardless of where you like to fly we got a place for you here.

We do:
Jukebox mining fleets
PVE fleets
PVP fleets
Indy projects
Trivia nights
FW fleets
US/EU tz but looking to grow AU as well.

We require:
3.5 million SP minimum (nullsec Corp)
Mic to be on coms
ESI check ( both corps for the safety of the group )
Active at least once or more a month.

We love to have fun and don’t take the game too serious. We do have goals to work for and do so together as a team.

We live in Nullsec but have a separate Highsec Corp for newer players or those who love hs but still want to be part of a family. We share coms and do joint fleets when possible with our sister Corp. If you like HS or NS we got a place for you.

We are looking for people who will join coms and get in fleets with us as we want to grow the community. If you’re a wall flower there are other Corps for you but it ain’t us, we want friends.

If you like fun with a good group of drama free people then come see us

Fly safe o7

I don’t do walls of copy/paste promising you the world and I’m not going to bore you with details that every other Corp can post. What I will do is happily talk with you like a person on Discord and answer any questions you may have.

As for your three questions:

1. We are part of Desolate Alliance in spanning Catch and Providence regions.
  2. We are currently at war evicting several Corps in the region so I won’t answer this one
  3. Currently our tax is set at 5% and 3% on our Corporate Ore Buyback

Let’s chat more on Discord?

Discord: Ehlissa#9836

Welcome back to Eve!

Come check out PLTHO:

We’re in the Southwest
8 Paps a month, easily achievable with numerous fleets a day in all TZ
10% tax is pretty standard
To be an active member of the corp, nothing more, nothing less, IRL first.

If it peaks your interest, hop in our discord, link is in the linked recruitment post.

You Are Welcome With us :slightly_smiling_face:

Howdy Bameru! I think you’d be a good fit with us over at South Sun Industries [SOUSN}. We’re tight nit group of nullseccers based in Imperium space.

We’re largely an indy/mining focused corp, but we do our fair share of PVP, as well.

Some things you could expect from us:

• Frequent mining fleets
  • Access to an extensive blueprint library
  • Regular small gang ESS raids (PVP)
  • Regular Faction Warfare roams (Small gang PVP)
  • Access to hauling services
  • Very active comms in EU Timezones, as well as a growing group of US Timezoners
  • Guidance and coaching in the PvP activities we do
  • Guidance and coaching for the larger alliance fleets we attend monthly

Our base requirements are:

• Attendance in 3 monthly alliance fleets (very easy to attain)
  • 10% tax on mining, nullsec ratting and LP
  • Active comms for both alliance and fleet PvP activities (listening)

We’re a very laid back and RL focused group of dudes, we have fun in Discord, host fleet events many times throughout the week and are a more than willing and happy to guide you through your entry into nullsec activities!

If this sounds like your cup of tea, come check us out on our discord and have a chat!

Likewise your can reach out to us in game by contacting me, The Boozehound, or our CEO, Abu Galia.

Fly safe!
o7

Check your in game mail

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.