I'm looking for some PVE and mining in NULL (EU TZ)

Hi recruiters!

I’m looking for a null-sec corp that focuses on PVE and mining.

I’ve been playing EVE for about a year now doing mostly missions and mining in high-sec. I recently tried some ratting in low-sec which I found to be more interesting than grinding those L4s. After returning to my home in HS, I started thinking maybe it was time to try the null.

So far I’ve been a solo player and haven’t tried any PVP or fleeting yet. My experience of interaction with other players is thus mostly limited to being on the receiving end of a gank. That being said, I realize having a home in null means it’ll probably need some defending from time to time, so I’m willing to give PVP a try and learn how to defend my new home with my corpmates. Perhaps I’ll even try some offensive PVP to see if it’s really as much fun as people say.

Things I’m lookin for in a corp: I’d like things to be casual and fun. I guess that’s about it… Maybe some help to get started in null and advice on how to evolve as a player.

About the character: My main has Caldari based skill set with some Gallente ships added to it. Trained also for Barges and Exhumers as well as some drone and industrial skills. So I’ve spread his 29M SPs pretty wide trying out new things. I also have two alts piloting an orca and a freighter.

About me: I’m friendly, easy-going, 40+ guy from northern EU. I’m unable to use voice comms for now, but I think I’ll look into that in the future. I have no experience on Discord or Teamspeak and such. They are new to me, but I’m sure I’ll figure those out if needed…

I’m looking forward to hear from my soon to be new corp,

J.H.

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

Hiyta mate,

We have opportunities for nullsec ratting, industrial and daily opportunities to participate in PVP in all the sizes ranging from small gang to big strat-ops at the corp/alliance/coalition level.

We have a fantastic core membership but are looking to you to join our corp and continue our growth and our more experienced members will be more than happy to help you out if needed.

What we offer:

• Daily opportunities to participate in PVP in all the sizes ranging from small gang to big strat-ops at the corp/alliance/coalition level.
  • Plenty of industrial opportunity with an abundance of ores, moons & PI for your industrial needs.
  • Safe pocket in nullsec with huge isk making opportunities (ratting, mining and PI).
  • Relaxed atmosphere where real life comes first, always.
  • Active and experienced leadership.
  • Hauling and jump freighter service.

Perks:

• Corp Buyback Program for salvage, loot, ores and more.
  • Daily nullsec ratting, mining and industrial.
  • Help with ships and fits so you can make the most isk possible in nullsec.
  • Ship Replacement Program (SRP) for many doctrine ships.
  • Dedicated Mumble and Discord channels.
  • Alliance/Coalition Discord Market Channels.

Join us in Discord: https://discord.gg/jq69HSj
Join our in-game chat: Fields of Elysium. Pub
Killboard: Elysium. | Corporation | zKillboard

Hi Joel, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of both PvE and PvP content found nowhere else in New Eden.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Minmatar space with our alliance, with NPC and sov null on the books. We’ve got an industrial corp, “Co.LR Trade Consortium”, ticker: “CLRTC” that would be perfect for ya. While not residing in NPC null nor holding sovereignty, if you’d like to help a corp from the ground up, we’d be happy to have ya. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Forum Post: Hegemonic Core - Null sec - EU - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

40+ also EU. Have been playing Eve since 2003 so have plenty experience to share and help you into a new life in null sec. Get in touch!

Hello again,

Thank you all for your offers. I’ll be taking them under consideration and contacting some of you in game sometime soon.

Fly safe,

J.H.

Norhern EU? May I be 777 luck and have you as a swede perhaps? I’m fully fine with norweigan / danish and finish aswell … icelandic work awesomely aswell :wink:

Anyway, I think UMAH (follow link for some more reading) can work great, … we are a corp that focuses to grow into a medium sized corp, we use discord at comms (and yes, you should get headphones or something so you can listen, no obligation to talk, nor play x amount fo times per week etc, you play as you see fit mate :slight_smile:

We got structures out in NPC nullsec (Syndicate region), we got JF service transport from Jita, moon chunks blowing up about as every day to satisfy most miner needs, hehe. If you want to try out manufacture we got a solid BPO library, or reactions if that is a thing for you?

Regarding PVP - I hope and wish if you join us … you will also take part in trying to defend our home, for sure it’s needed. CTA (Call to Arms) for defensive and offensive but not mandatory to login for it ofc.

Two things Im keen to ALL who is in UMAH:

• Respect eachother, some knows alot, some less but never ever bully, smacktalk or generally having a toxic attitude. We never tolerate it.
  • RL is and will be most important! We respect it and want you to play the game as you see fit, enjoy it and not make it your duty! We have enough duties in our lives :slight_smile:

I hope to see you around, lets have a chat?
Join Umah_Pub ingame (you find my discord details there also), lets chat and see if we can be a good match?

//Ravvzor

Hi Joel!

Brittas Empire are looking for pilots to join our team. We are mainly comprised of UK and EUTZ players.

We Offer:

Fun social gaming atmosphere

Access to both alliance & private corp space for ratting, mining & industry, including corp owned moons

Corp & Alliance run Buyback & JF services

Alliance Level PVP

Small gang corp roams

Alliance Flight School access to teach new and rusty players the basics

What we are looking for:

Working Mic

English speaking

Friendly attitude and looking for a laugh - no drama

A willingness to PVP - we are happy to teach

Love your PVP? We are currently engaged in one of EVEs biggest wars and you’re welcome to join the team and jump right in, if that’s your thing.

Sound Good? Got some Questions? Head to over to our Discord:

Speak Soon o7

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We are a small group of highly motivated, dedicated and skilled pilots that oppose the centralized governments of all major coalitions. We’ve settled in Venal, home region of the Guristas, from where we launch our attacks to all neighboring regions.

1. PVP focus
  2. Nullsec base with acces to high/low/wh
  3. DAILY fleets, optional to join
  4. No sov, no renting, no donut - we do it our way.
  5. no drama, no cta’s, no elitism - its just pixels.
  6. Veteran and newbro friendly - it’s all about community

Looking to grow our group! Convo me for a talk or join our discord :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.