21,000,000 plus SP looking for a corp home

Gallente, 21,000,000 plus SP with 31 at LVL 5, trained armor/drone looking for compatible doctrine corp. UTC -5, English w. some Spanish. While I am comfortable with my play style of mission running and combat sites I want to learn more about small group and fleet operations. My current corp has been a good home but is increasingly committed to a doctrine I am not trained for. I want to join a corp that has a track record, adult leadership, and stable membership. Although I am happy playing solo also I want a home I can be loyal to and contribute to. Open to low and null but inexperienced. Shall we take a closer look at each other?

if you are willing to try wh life, we can help you out.
we do like brawling for time to time, but wh life those force to change,. if you not afraid, come join us.

we a life first,eve second small corp/alliance in c2
looking for new to old player, active on ustz

una corp pequena que vive en c2
buscando jente nueva a viejos veteramos, activos en us tz

corp channel DRAKNKEN PUD

1 Like

Infernal Armada [R.MDA] is Recruiting New & Veteran Players for Low Sec/Null Sec PVP & Small Gang PvP Fleets
-Low Sec-
Hello, pilots, look at your corp, now back to me, now back at your corp, now back to me. Sadly, your corp isn’t me, but if your corp stopped doing highsec mining ops and switched to fleet-based Plex incentives, your corp could smell like it’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in an arty Thrasher with the corp your corp could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two filiments to that Trig pocket you love. Look again, the tickets are now plexed accounts. Anything is possible when your corp smells like Low-Sec PVP and not a lady. I’m in a Nag.

R.MDA is reforming after a 2-year hiatus. Former Legacy Coalition Veterans, R.MDA specializes in working with new players, returning players, bitter-vets, carebears, and EVE Echoes refugees to learn how to get the most out of EVE. We are a tight-knit group that focuses on building a culture of familial loyalty for friendships that last a lifetime.

https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98536085/

We are looking for US, EU, and AU TZ players for low sec shenanigans. New players are welcome.

Contact Caurranus Decks or Bastion Ituin in game, join R.MDA Public during US TZ for more info, or submit your application here: https://eve-hr.com/rmda

What We Offer

—Corp and alliance fun fleets & roams

—Fleet participation incentives

—New-player friendly environment

—Real-life-comes-first perspective

—Extensive buyback programs

​—Corporate industry opportunities, market seeding, and projects

—Passive ISK earning opportunities including an extensive PI production program to fund your PVP

What We Require

—Mature, drama-free attitude

—Full ESI scopes

—Be active on Discord

—Voice comms for fleets

—Willing and able to train necessary doctrines

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We are a small group of highly motivated, dedicated and skilled pilots that oppose the centralized governments of all major coalitions. We’ve settled in Venal, home region of the Guristas, from where we launch our attacks to all neighboring regions.

1. PVP focus
  2. Nullsec base with acces to high/low/wh
  3. DAILY fleets, optional to join
  4. No sov, no renting, no donut - we do it our way.
  5. no drama, no cta’s, no elitism - its just pixels.
  6. Veteran and newbro friendly - it’s all about community

Looking to grow our group! Convo me for a talk or join our discord

http://discord.gg/XaRrXz6 :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.