215m SP Character Looking for a Home in Sov Space

I’ve been playing EVE since 2008, but am returning after a long hiatus. As such, I’m a bit out of practice but I’m looking to get involved in PVP again. I’m based on North America’s west coast but I’m usually awake during Australian primetime. My main character has 215mil SP and is PVP focused including the use of supercapitals. I have many alts, one of which is a capital pilot with 137mil SP.

I’m looking to join a PVP focused corporation participating in sov warfare. I’m also looking to kill some Goons. I’m interested in both small-gang fights as well as large-scale blob warfare. In addition, I plan to get a Nyx in the near future and would enjoy having the opportunity to put it to some use, though this is not a requirement.

EVE is just a game: I am looking for a corporation who understands this. Depending on my mood, I might simply not feel like playing, or I may be unable to play due to real life obligations. I also travel a lot for work, often times to places without internet access. As such, I might play daily for a month, then stop for a month. My schedule is erratic and this needs to be accepted. Despite this, I will make an effort to participate in any important fleet operations whenever possible.

I’m also looking for a corporation where I can make friends. It is important to me that I enjoy flying with my corp mates. The more I enjoy them, the more often I’ll login and hang out even if nothing is actively happening ingame. Personality wise, I tend to be rather mature, enjoy intellectualizing things, and am very liberal (by U.S. standards).

1 Like

Hi bro welcome back.
I’m an alliance fc at celestial empire and I’m from its pvp Corp celestial Cartel.
We have recently taken a couple of constellations in fountain and the rest of the coalition have now just about finished taken the rest. We are RED to goons and have arrangements in place with the big alliances that are slapping them currently.
Our corps works entirely on the basis that the better corp mates get on the better they fly together so we are extremely social in and out of fleets and lots of fun.
We respect above all that eve is JUST A GAME so if you can’t do something no pressure
Please feel free to message me in game or pop into our discord and say hi https://discord.gg/K7wb3GN 3

I sent you an in game message! Enjoy!

We got a desend amount of returned players :slight_smile:

We may be what you are looking for! We are located on the edge of Delve with plenty of Papi fleets available to us every day. We are a smaller corp looking to grow our PvP base. We are working on weekly small gang roams but also attend many Papi fleets. We do not have hardcore time requirement but concentrate on enjoying the game. Come and check us out!

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Minmatar space with our alliance, with NPC and sov null on the books. While not yet at the level you’re asking for, if you’d like to help a corp start from the beginning, we’d be happy to have ya. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab in game. Fly safe o/

shot an in-game mail! Lets chat!

Into the Ether

Welcome,

We are corporation of USTZ and EUTZ players looking for like minded individuals to join our laid back PVP community! Our leadership recently returned and created our start up dragging old friends and enemies alike to PVP and create content for all those involved!

We are extremely interested in returning players like ourselves.

The corporation has a plethora of experienced directors and fleet commanders who strive to take the bullcrap out of the game so the content comes easy for our members! We formed this corporation to begin a new chapter in our eve careers and we would like you to come along! We are looking for pilots who wish to center themselves around real people in real PVP settings, looking to follow us to some of the most exotic places in eve while trying to get the fix that we so happily PLEX our accounts for! If you fit our requirements and wish to help build a better pvp experience maybe you can step, Into the Ether…

ALLIANCE:

• We are part of WE FORM V0LTA, based in the Fade Region and constantly deploying to a content zone near you!
  • We have a very short list of blues and 99% of eve is neutral - we go shooting NIGHTLY.

ISK Opportunities:

• Null-sec access is available for all your pvp funding needs.
  • Moon Rentals, mining, ratting, DED, archaeology and data mining, whatever you need to fund the bloodshed.

Requirements:

• No Hard SP Requirement but must be PVP Focused
  • Dread Alt (Mandatory)
  • Useful Light Tackle Alt/Dictor/Cyno Alt (Mandatory)
  • Mumble and Discord access
  • Must join comms and have an operational microphone (non negotiable)
  • Self sufficient
  • Consistent schedule and activity as RL allows (the significant other comes first)
  • Over the age of 18
  • ESI SEAT/Auths for ALL characters
  • Screenshot of your ESI page to prove the character on each account. (Since you can’t see that like you could with API)

Additional Information:

WE SHOOT GOONS!!! Our US time zone is growing. If you want to kill stuff in Eve on a grand scale come join ELTC…we wont disappoint. Welcome to all our new Corp m8’s. I think we have the right ppl to get in the top 3 of Frat if not 1st. Lets show out!!! Don’t forget the Indi guys. We have top notch ppl with tons of on-hand mining, building and all the rest. Can’t take first place without these guys.[ELTC.] English community focused Fraternity 0.0 corp is recruiting We own Vale and it’s close to Jita… Oh yeah…Frat…no need to say more

Hi there Anargirou

If you can consider an independent group that operates from venal(npc null) then make sure to check us out.

From what you wrote the things we cant offer is the sov warfare since we try to stay out of the blue donut mentality and just have gun and play eve for what it is A GAME.

We also would like to kill goons but since we are not part of any coalition we dont have the means nor want to be part of it just in order to kill goons. For that we would have to give up A LOT of potential targets.

if you want to hear us out before you make up your mind just visit our discord server below

best of luck finding a home

cheers
Prim

No speel, just plz check your ingame mail. Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.