22m sp combat/mining toon looking for corp!

Heyoo! I’m a pilot who’s looking for a tight knit group to call home! I’m very social and looking for some small group pvp whether in null or low sec (:

2 Likes

Hello, i think I have a corp for that :grin:. I’ll mail you in game.

Hello Alan,

Sounds like you’re looking for a corp like ours. We live out in Null-Sec and have plenty of alliance wide pvp ops, as well as mining/industry etc… Take a look at our advert and feel free to reach out in game for more info. Best of luck in your search.

Corp Advert: Null Pilots - Join the Brigade!

Regards,
Von

Hi There o/

We’re a small but growing corp looking to build up a EU/USTZ, as you’re rusty and returning we might be a good fit for you, lots of small gang activty - multiple daily form ups, lots of fun, lots of Salt.

RezCo - Corpse Collectors Wanted!- Null PvP - #121 by Aurelia_Breeze

A little about us, we’re a Null PvP Corp as per our wonderful killboard we take fights even if it’s not always the smartest move because we’re all about the content and having fun first and foremost. We’re a proud member of RAZOR Alliance

Some clips!

What do we have to offer? Content, Lots of it, and somewhat suicidal, coke induced FCs, if thats not enough of a selling factor, then how about the following:

• Long Standing Alliance with History in Eve.
  • Trolls, memes, and good natured comms.
  • Real Llife Friendly, we don’t expect the world from pilots.
  • Good Space for Mining/Ratting.

We have content everywhere you could hope for and we’re not in a blue donut.
If you’re interested come join our discord ~
RezCo’s Dicord - Epic Failures Only

Hello @Alan_Heir_Alar!

I’ve got the greatest group for you! I’d like to talk to you about joining Battle Kats, give my advert below a read and let me know what you think! :wink:

Join our Discord so we can talk right away :slight_smile: The link to our Discord is down below

I look forward to your response!

Spirit of the Proletariat (Video)

BATTLE KATS IS RECRUITING! I’m no photographer, but I can picture us together :wink:

I am Ram Askaari, CEO of Battle Kats. My corporation is part of Hardly Competent alliance which is a member of the Kairos Initiative coalition.

Community Features:

• Casual (No activity requirements)
  • IRL comes first (ALWAYS)
  • tight knit group of dudes that love playing with each other (ok, that one came out wrong that’s what she said ).
  • Experienced players willing to teach (from PvP to ISK making)

Battle Kats is an 18+ English speaking corporation.

We are recruiting from all walks at this time, but we are primarily seeking:

• Fleet Commanders
  • PvP Pilots
  • Capital Pilots
  • Cool People

We currently operate out of LowSec!

• SRP for Alliance Ops
  • Discord and TeamSpeak3
  • All Pilots welcome, 10 Million SP Minimum (No Alphas, SP requirement is flexible)
  • Active, experienced and Dedicated leadership
  • A focus on community building

Thanks for reading, fly dangerously!

To apply please visit: http://eve-hr.com/BattleKats

In-Game Public Channel: Battle Kats Public

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Greetings

I understand you are looking for a corp. We’re a Null Sec Corp that offers a place where you can learn, grow and become a valued part of our organization. We offer an infrastructure that supports what ever it is you enjoy doing in game. We’re happy to teach and are not assholes. All we ask is that you are willing to undergo a background check which takes 24 to 48 Hours.

The Zerva Corporation: A community of active players hell bent on having some fun and enjoyment as we seek to rule the universe. All that will be required of you is the respect of your Zervas brethren, a healthy, psychopathic, desire to blow things up and the willingness to enrage our enemies as we expand the influence of the Corporate Empire.

To the right Pilots we offer many things.

Zervas Aeronautics
✪ Active Leadership
✪ PVP/PVE/INDY
✪ Sov Alliance
✪ Relaxed Atmosphere
✪ Escalation sites
✪ Havens/Sanctums
✪ Exclusive Systems
✪ Moon Mining
✪ ABC/ICE/PI
✪ Exp FCs
✪ PVP Training
✪ Solo Action!
✪ Small Gang Action!
✪ Large Gang Action!
✪ Null Sec/Low Sec Action!
✪ Free Fitted Ships
✪ Combat Pay!
✪ US-EU-UK-AU TZ
✪ TS/Mumble/Jabber/Discord
PUB The Evil Genius Bar and Grill

Fly Safe o7

The Prophit

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.