22mil nice Hel pilot

May you stop the transfer pls? I will start it once again, I made such a stupid mistake

whait one sec pls

thank you so much I act like a idiot… sorry for this

transfer me mine ISK I will cancel the transfer

do not mind ?

eh you mean you don’t want the character anymore? I will start the transfer again after cancelling transfer and I will still pay 20 bucks, just forget the 28bil

I cannot do anything to the character right now

ok I will cancel the transfer

thank you so much

I need to write in support ?

eh I don’t know the steps… maybe the email will work?

Another player is transferring the character Knight Sukarala to your account named helrustam.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on the sender account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

If you are not the intended recipient of this character or are not expecting to receive a character, please contact EVE Online Customer Support immediately at support@eveonline.com or file a Support Ticket.

Can’t you contact CCP on your part to transfer ISK to your pilot?

sure, thank you for help

Do you try to solve this question yourself?

Maybe I will need your help, I will try my best to give the character to you as soon as possible, now I need to submit a ticket first then CCP may just transfer the isk XD

If the transfer takes place before the departure of the CCP I can send ISK to your pilot. Having made all the screenshots.

ticket sent to CCP and now I can just wait… sorry for that…

That would be so nice

nothing wrong