23 mil aus pilot looking for a new home

Hi there thank you for taking the time to read this more then like my bad spelling.

Well i’m looking for a new home in null
I’m a small time Indy an heavy miner like to make sub caps but wanting to cap a few caps for fun
the pvp side of the game i have no clue on what i am doing with it but more then happy to learn

i’m not very good with my words so i will leave it at that ask me anything you want i don’t mind

Contact me in-game @ ohmessy and we can have a chat

Convo Bigrex around downtime if you want to have a chat

Hi Death Beach,

You might be interested in joining Capitalist Army and our Great Wildlands development project. We’ve established a 0.0 trade hub in the center of the booming NPC nullsec region and I’m looking to grow our community.

Miners with teeth are especially valuable to this project as ice mining (and now moon mining) are the best ways for both individuals and our corp to make ISK and fuel our market. There are tremendous industrial opportunities around T1 cruisers, BC, BS, and advanced tech frigates/destroyers. We don’t have capital production facilities available yet but would not mind working with you toward setting that up.

You’ll need to learn how to fight of course which is convinient because as the founder of Noir. Academy (now MC’s Mercenary Academy) I have nearly a decade of experience teaching players to PVP and FC.

If you’re interested join our chat room “Capitalist Chat” and/or EVE Mail me any questions you may have!

Hello dude!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.