Looking for corp to do mining and capital construction

Hi, im currently looking for a new home in null sec. I have 2 rorqual pilots and toon able to build all capital Inc Titans. I’m looking for a safe space within null to mine and supply. I don’t do pvp and would not be interested in corps that have mandatory fleet up, but would likely join in from time to time to get some experience.

The south is my preferred area, due to being so close to me right now. But would be willing to move anywhere that might be a good fit.

My tz is UK/GMT and I play between 3-5 hours a day.

Many thanks and look forward to hearing who is out in null.

1 Like

Hi
We’re a uk based Corp, living in detorid.
We are part of an allaince and a coalition.
We cover all things eve, the pvp side, pve/mining.
Indy is always needed, our space allows us to build, rat or pew what ever floats your boat.

Come join our discord https://discord.gg/tZacyWu to see what we are about.
Our in game channel is Brittas empire public

Fly safe o7

Should check out Federation of Freedom Fighters. We are mostly PvP but are in search of more Industrial Pilots to build our ships. We are currently based out of Immensea with the alliance Evictus.

If you want to talk more then join F-OFF Recruits in game and speak to a recruiter today.

Hey there @GarFlar,

After I finished reading your post, I couldn’t help but wander if maybe The Republic might not be the absolute perfect place for you! Please see our advert here.

If you have any questions and/or would like to join, please get in touch with any recruiter and/or officer.

All the best,

LeVa MagloN
President
Republic of Us

Hey GarFlar!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Thank you, some amazing corps to look at here or via PM. I really appreciate all the offers so far. I will try to speak to those at interest me most soon.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.