25M SP JF Pilot Looking for Corp

Hello! First things first, depending on when you are reading this, I only have 20M SP - I’m currently getting some injectors to get my Jump Calibration up to V and other JF skills up, so I will be there soon!

I’m 30ish, on disability due to a head injury (so I’m lots of fun in discord!) and I like to do logistics. I use to play EVE many years ago, but sold off all my toons. I decided to come back, bought some plex and trained up a JF Pilot. I do have a lots of drone skills as well to do some ratting in null when I’m not needed as JF.

I’m looking for any corp in need of a JF Pilot in null who has a ratting system as well. I’m simple, I prefer 20+ age group, don’t mind if it’s a carebear corp or PVP… As long as I’m needed.

Thanks!

1 Like

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of

pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Team Speak. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 10 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM/Email

Orange Lucifer

in game Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrell Pub

Hey we are a high class wormhole corp but we could use a pilot that can help with logistics. We would prefir you train a PVP ship of some kind though.

Join our discord and come talk !

Bump …

hey there

sounds interessting to me
get in contact ingame

JuuR

@Sokar_Renegew

Great to hear you have returned to eve, I think I may have the perfect match for you, I run a JF business alongside our main PVE null sec corporation stuff called FAYN Freight This runs almost every other day whilst we continue to build back up our customer base. I closed down during the holidays so I was doing less hauling and had more time with the family.

Aside from that we are a mature group who hang about on Discord while ratting and mining. Maybe you should have a chat with me sometime, Google us (FAYN Industries)

The Icarus Expedition is an EU/AU/US PVE/PVP corporation in the SLYCE Alliance , which is part of the GOTG coalition located in Deklien. We’re a pretty laid back but knowledgeable group that get stuff done. We focus a lot on ISK making through industry and ratting with 24/7 PvP through our coalition that offers a ton of exciting roams and ops to get your pvp fix in. We also offer PvP, FC, and mining classes to help members get an advantage on the competition.

What we offer:
*Ship loan programs for pvp and industry
*1-3 jumps from 2 major trade hubs
*Jump Freighter access and close to Jita trade hub
*Optional PvP Roams 24/7
*Fully upgraded sov space for ratting and mining
*Knowledgeable and experienced leadership with strong goals
*Extremely profitable moons to mine daily
*Capital and T2 construction
*Ship Replacement program
*Low Tax Rate
*No high pressure gameplay. We realize that this is a game and fun should be the priority
and much more…

What we look for in our members:
*Active members that are able to use teamspeak and discord
*A good attitude
*Willingness to learn
*5mil SP w/ some exceptions

Contact methods for additional information:
-Discord Link
-Replying to the forum post
-J0HN SHEPPARD via convo or evemail
-Join Icarus_Pub channel in game

I have had a conversation of a similar nature in game, I am away from my computer so not sure if it was yourself or not, if not please take a look at https://www.fayn.tk/fayn.tk/freight and then https://www.fayn.tk/ if you are interested in joining our logistics wing. If not happy hunting

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.