25m sp looking mainly for mining/industry corp

Hey!

Like topic says Iam looking for mining/industry corp but I have no problem with other activities like pve incs, invasions etc as far as they give decent amount of isk ;D A bit of pvp wont hurt me to :wink: Looking for industry infrastructure in high-low sec and null sec would work to but I have almost 0 expierience with null except exploration.

1 Like

Hey, we got no requirements, you are welcome to join us.

Hi,

I’m recruiting for a mining corporation in Amarr hisec, we have constant availability of moon minerals and mining foreman bursts. I hope we suit your requirements.

Hello Jam3s
Im BloodFlake Paaltomo ceo of waterfall industries, we are a highsec mission running/ mining corp based in the forge. we offer
Moon Mining
BuyBack Programs
Mining Programs
Mission Running Porgrams
Orca Boosted mining fleets
If you would like to hear more info try me in-game at BloodFlake Paaltomo or try our discord at https://discord.gg/rxyqpPZ

Thanks for all the answers! I will contact with you guys as soon as iam back from my work (8h)

Red Phoenix Rising is looking for new and returning pilots
We have a number of pilots who are deep into mining as well as pilots who are pve or markets. Come find us in our public chat: RPR public

o/
Sudfel Enterprises is an industrial corp based in a high-sec pocket of low-sec. Good belts, low competition. We offer unlimited ore buyback at 100% Jita buy order prices. One of our corp goals is fostering our local market as a regional trade hub in the long-term, and in the short-term, making it a one-stop shop for the ships and mods our pilots want to fly.

We inherited a deep mineral reserve from an old corp and so our production lines are already rolling out a few billion isk in sell orders to stock our local market, but we need to onboard several more miners to keep the build orders running into the future.

A miner and industrialist would be a great fit, and coming in during our startup recruitment will assure you the potential for a guiding role in the organization, if that interests you. The corp offers our members free logistical support for relocation and any future transport needs.

Hope to see you out there.
o7

Hey! I’m a recruiter with Phocas Legacy! We are apart of winter coalition in nullsec. We have public moon mining for all your mining needs and desires. We offer classes for all aspects of gameplay! Get the big group feel but in a small package! We are a very tight knit group. Most of us knowing each other for years. We are not a corp. We are a family. Come have a chat sometime:) wish you all the best luck in your endeavors in eve. http://discord.gg/ewSyHQZ

FAYN Industries

Check us out we are exactly what you need!

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.