277,5m sp warrior from the past looking for a new adventure, ex Celes Apoc SOLVED

Hello there gents and gals from the EvE realm !

I have never really been away from the game, biggest breaks where like a month or so but…

With the new upcoming year of our lord 2018 i will be searching for a new adventure.

http://eveboard.com/pilot/MECHcore

Game experiences =
Ive been playing the game since early 2004, remnant of NORAD alliance, I’ve been one of the first Eagle owners ( Killed Zarquon Beeblebrox with it, best kill up to date ), and later some fun with the Vulture when it came out.
Played multiple matches in AT3 and 8, ex Celestial Apocalypse.

Been there at the fight with the very first carrier by “Serpentis corp” against BoB in NOL-M9.
And some year/s after that i participated with thousands of other to destroy the BOB baby titan in production.
With “Insurgency” alliance we did some great deeds in the north, fighting 6-7 alliances, but we lost eventually, myself i leaded a capital fleet a couple of times.

My own alliance back south DFA, Wicked Creek region did well untill Atlas collapsed and we did aswell ;o ( I consider 07-SLO still as my system )
Biggest fleet i leaded back then dual 256 :slight_smile: ( 2nd fleet only 248 but close to max )
Joined the B-R5RB cap battle with Kadeshi, 14h long ;o

My mentor was darth solo / The Dark, some vets might remember him.

Myself =

EU from Belgium, tending to be a late EU guy overlapsing US TZ sometimes :wink:
-277,5m SP
-Skills to fly any subcap maxed. ( Caldari everything up to Titan 5 but do not own one )
-Rusty pvp guy ( 2005-2008 where my glory years )
-Cap ready, own a bowhead, and a carrier, a dread can be bought ( Haven’t used jump capable caps for atleast 2 years, maybe 3 )
-Familiar with the wolfcry tactic.
-Aspergers Syndrome.
-Polite towards people on coms, playing to have fun !
-Willing to fly a doctrine ship but want to have some slightly adjusted fitting sometimes, some freedom i want.
-Active some days in the week.
-Self suifficient.

What im searching for =

-PvP of course, smaller gangs -30 if possible, now and then a bigger one i wouldn’t mind :wink:
-Activity not a dead corp.
-Mature behaving corp, i do not want to join a corp with screaming Cod kids on coms.
-Fun enviroment, peeps cursing nonstop is a no go.
-Where the pvp takes place does not matter, 0.0, Lowsec, Wormholes, Faction Warfare, as long as there is some action :slight_smile:
-Some goals to work towards.
-Atleast some freedom using my own ship/adjusted fitting of choice, but i do understand the importance of doctrine.

I have some offers but i’m curious what the good ol EvE forum can provide me !

Corps interested please provide a fine non copy/paste post :slight_smile:

Thank you people and fly safe !

Take a look at TRIAD and see what you think: T.R.I.A.D Recruiting [Null Sec] [Minmatar FactionWarfare] [Ushra’Khan]

PS totally not copied and pasted; I just type the same thing every time.

Hey mate - we’re in TRIUMVIRATE (nullsec) so might not be your thing if you’re looking for small gang. We’re a very mature corp, with a great social environment - huge variety and types of people from anywhere and everywhere.

There is constant content for you to get stuck into as and when you want. Get in touch with us on our discord server.

The dice has been thrown and i found a new home, thx to the people that made a invitational post either here or the mails ingame !

Wish you all a happy new year and some glorious battles in the future /o

Fly safe.

1 Like

Welcome back!

Welcome back if you fancy yourself some smallgang WH shenanigans we would love to have you join us :slight_smile:

Hey boss try looking at FUITA, we are part of the Pen is Out allaince (gallente fed) up in black rise low sec. We got lots of content available, whether it’s solo, small gang, or large fleet fights we can provide it all. Self sufficiently is the name of the game. Feel free to hit me up in game or join the channel “fuita pub”. I look forward to hearing from you. Fly safe man!.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.