27mil sp AU player, looking for a new home

Looking to join a flexible corp, with friendly ppl that like to enjoy the game and ppl that understand that there is a life beyond the game. Preferably in nullsec. I’ve been primarily focused on running solo PvE missions, and also doing some PI. Would like to join a corp to run PvE missions and maybe try occasional PvP. Would like to try out some mining. I’m loyal and I’m in it for the long haul.

1 Like

Hey how goes o/ check us out and maybe you might like what we have to offer.

1 Like

hey buddy have a look at our corp allways looking for more members

1 Like

Hi,

I’ve sent you an in game mail.

Fly Safe

1 Like

Hi @ScoRpioN_Scorcese,

Based on what you’ve written, you might be interested in flying with us for a time. I’d like to invite you to check out our ad for more info and join us on Discord for a chat to see if we’re a good fit for each other.

1 Like

Hey there! You should consider joining Interstellar Development Agency! They are a well rounded corp in my alliance, Federation Uprising, which is a Nullsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition.

Here’s our public recruitment Discord if you’re interested in learning more: FEDUP Public

Hey ScoRpioN,

Come give us a look, we could be the Corp of your Dreams…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.