29mil SP player looking for a corp

Had an on and off relationship with Eve over the last few years, mainly because I could never find a group that I really meshed with. Looking to change that, preferably in a European timezone.

Looking for anything really, though recently I have been more focused on PI, and industry.

If you would like more info please feel free to message me on here or in game.

2 Likes

You should consider The Phoenix Uprising. They are the Industrial arm of the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition. If you’re interested in learning more about us, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

Hi,

I’m a recruiter for Bovril. We are a null Corp based in Delve and part of GSF. We are predominantly a mining/industry Corp but love pvp as well. We’re a group of mature players across all TZ’s.

Take a look at our forum post for everything we have to offer:

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

Fly safe!

1 Like

Come to wormhole space!

• Plenty of small gang subcap PvP, well suited for your SP
  • -1.0 truesec for the best passive PI income
  • Easy logistics without a jump freighter for reactions, T3 production, and other industry goodies

Add me on Discord and we can chat a little bit :slight_smile: BearThatCares#1337

1 Like

Black Thorne Corporation is looking for new and experienced pilots to come and join our 13 year legacy in the region of Solitude.

We seek mature and respectful pilots of any age come and enjoy this fantastic game together.

We are a multipurpose corp with experienced members specializing in many different activities.

We offer the following:

:diamonds: Regular Mining Fleets: Full boosts, ISK paid for mined ore.
:diamonds: Regular PVE Fleets: Level 4 missions & other PVE.
:diamonds: Corp Buyback Programs: Easily sell or buy Ore, PI, and Salvage.
:diamonds: BTC Website, Forums, Discord, Wiki.
:diamonds: Alliance PVP Fleets with experienced FC’s.
:diamonds: A friendly, mature, experienced, and helpful team from around the globe.
:diamonds: Promotion Opportunities: BTC grows it’s members and supports those who wish to help the corp.

We are happy to accept both new and experienced members.

Join BTC Public to find out more.

1 Like

:moonwalkingparrot:House Of Tyrell Recruiting Now:moonwalkingparrot:

We’re an established corp of close-knit players actively looking for social and experienced pilots to man the guns of our war machine. We have an incredibly diverse group of people with a wide variety of experiences and expertise, all of whom are passionate and dedicated to having fun with each other and pushing both personal, corporation and alliance-level goals.

We are a part of The Initiative, Come and join us and get involved in the fun.

What We Offer:

Very active alliance/corp FCs actively providing content in:

• Small/medium sized gang roams

• BLOPS/bomber hunting fleets

• large-scale alliance warfare

• Capital/Supercapital engagements

• Fluid management style

Want to try your hand at FCing with some experienced back-seating? Want to develop your own combat-sig within corp/alliance? We aim to progress the development of our members

crabbing - mining/moon mining, ratting, market seeding, capital/super production, tearbear isk farming etc etc
Strong EU/US TZ with decent AU TZ presence

Requirements:

• 10M SP

• To be a team players, Be active on comms and social with your corpmates

• Be active in PVP activity, supporting the corp & alliance towards it’s strategic goals.

Note, if you show a history of aggressively and consistently targetting our alliance or allies in pvp engagements you cannot be considered for application.

Contact

Join the ingame channel: House of Tyrell Pub

Alternatively, send Arianhrod Begin an in-game mail.

Rebels and Renegades is a EU/USTZ corp in Warped Intentions.

Rebels and Renegades is a pvp corp run by a group of like minded older players in eve. Our goals are to be a competent corp in small scale pvp, Blops, and Alliance/Coalition level fleets. We have multiple FCs in our corp / alliance / Coalition. Who will supply you with plenty of fleets. If you are well trained and interested in pvp, from small scale up to large scale, you will fit perfectly in. That being said, we all have a real life and we understand if you have one too.

We offer

• 0.0 PvP

• EU, US timezone

• small, medium and large scale pvp

• high skilled and experienced members.

• we help each other with everything in the game

• awesome logistic service for direct supply from Jita to our home space, from alliance services

• Corp Discord and alliance Mumble.

What we expect:

• at least 10m skillpoints

• 0.0 and pvp experience is not a must, but nice to have

• FAX and Dread alts is always good to have.

• We expect our pilots to be able to follow instructions from the FC.

• learning abilitiy (nobody is perfect)

We do not claim to be better than others, but we shoot much more than we lose, and we have fun while doing so.

Join our Discord if you are interested in talking with a recruiter Discord

Or check out our Website

Hello Alecai White

I started a corporation about 5 month ago called: Academy of the Unseen Arts we are small but growing day by day. We have been in the top 10 EVEWHO growing corporations for the last 15 weeks and have recently hit over 400 people. We currently avg about 40 to 45 people in EU, 25 to 30 in USA and really are working on getting our Australian time zone filled as well.

We have a ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this. We are based in High Sec and are currently doing Incursions, DED Combat Escalations, FOB’s, Abyssal frigate / cruiser and level 2 to 4 mission fleets.

We then use this isk to run PVP roams into Low sec currently while we build up our team work and new players knowledge of the PVP side of things. We have some very high SP guys so flying nice things is not a issue. We want to start branching into Day trips to WH and Null soon.

We are currently setting up an industrial program to help new players wanting to learn this side of the game and with this we will get cheaper ships to then go kill people with them.

Doing this allows us to make isk and enjoy PVP but in no way do you need to do any PVE or any PVP if you do not want to. Think of us a your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK and so is most of the corp so will be online in that time zone most nights but not all. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance in Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move to there in 1 month like so many other corporations that start out. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

Hello @Alecai_White and welcome back to the game we hate to love!

We are a super ACTIVE WH PVP Corp/Alliance. We have pretty decent PI and I believe that what we have most, is our close knit and fun gaming community. If you get a chance, come see who and what we are in space…you will not regret you did!

Hope to see you in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Yo Alecai,

The Sons of Luminaire are a low-sec focussed, faction warfare and purely PVP corporation based in the Black Rise region. We play exclusively in the EU timezone.

We’re a relatively new corp with 19 active members, but that doesn’t mean we haven’t already made a pretty strong impact- with over 400 kills and 21 billion ISK put on our killboard in just under two weeks.

Have you ever considered that your on-off relationship with EVE might not be down to not finding the right people, but instead could be because you’re not doing enough PVP? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hit me up on our Discord if you want to give it a go.

Filthy Peasants is recruiting! Got some PI/industry opportunities, along with a lot of Pvp.

hi bud come join us we got all the Ingredient’s and more come look us up

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.