Old bitter vet Looking for home

I have
+1 sub pilot
+1 titan pilot
+1 soon to be fax pilot
+1 soon to be dread pilot
+1 market toon

Primarily looking for somewhere in a lowsec powerbloc
i just wana kill people. shoot me some info only on here. i dont log into this toon.

2 Likes

Hi Spicey,

Here at Bovril we understand real life comes first. We are predominantly a mining/industrial corp however many of engage in PVP. We are a group of mature players (around 120) at the moment and we keep drama to a minimum. We have a great Discord channel and mumble for comms.

We are part of GSF and based in Delve. This gives to access to amazing infrastructure, fleet and SIGS (Special Interest Groups). I’d say our main goal of our corp is to have fun while building great friendships. In game we like to defend our own, blow ■■■■ up and mine rocks.

For a full list of what we have to offer check out:

If you have any questions join our discord channel (Link is in the above link) and feel free to ask in the chat channel, or just drop me an in game mail.

Hope to hear from you, if not, maybe we will shoot each other some day.

Fly Safe!

1 Like

@Spicey_McNicey

Hey, are you EUTZ? The Dark Vanguard are and EUTZ PVP focused corp and are part of Triumvirate. alliance. We focus on aggressive pvp, and generally having fun.

TDVG Pub in game or hit me up.

Rakkin

1 Like

@Rakkin you got a discord?

1 Like

Glad to see you getting back into the game. Best of luck, fly safe!!

1 Like

Hey Spicey,

Evermore here. We are apart of SLYCE. We do activity in both null (we hold SOV) and low, especially BLOP fleets. You can find our killboard at: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/2043331849/

I’m in game now. Hit me up.
Ryo

1 Like

he said low sec. LXQ2 and paala gate on the kb doesn’t count :joy:

1 Like

you could probably look at

that or somecorps/alliances in aridia where they always drop supers to kill things

1 Like

@Spicey_McNicey

Yes mate - poke me when you join and we can have a chat

https://discord.gg/cj5eKjE

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Hey @Spicey_McNicey

You should definitely check out our corp Filthy Peasants.

We’re a lowsec EU/US TZ pvp corp that lives in the Placid area. We’re an established group with lots of vets and great FCs that work hard to deliver us content. We also do a lot of small gang roams, camps, kitchen sink fleets, and blops stuff.

Check out our killboard/forum post below. If your interested we’d love to chat with you in our public channel Open Filth in game.

1 Like

Just to clarify, are you looking exclusively for Lowsec or is that just your preferred choice?

1 Like

we do stuff. -UIE-
*shrugs
drop by if you wanna chat

if not no worries

1 Like

Hey @Spicey_McNicey,

You should join us on discord sometime to chat, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and EU time zones.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

1 Like

It’s just a option, nothing is preferred except killing people against their will

1 Like

Bumbing

1 Like

Awesome. You should totally consider Mecha Enterprises Fleet then! We’re a founding member of the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition. We’re always looking for more cap pilots and market stockers, and people who just want to shoot stuff. We got good money making space and a Keepstar for your really big toys.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

Shoot me a convo in game if NC. may be of interest

TJ

1 Like

@Traderjohn i am not logging in for the time being due to reasons. however if you have discord id be happy to hop on that

1 Like

“Academy of the unseen arts” need veterans like you and me.
Look them up. Very organised, they are on Discord.

1 Like