183M+ SP x2 Starting Again

Tried to jumpstart my EVE career a couple times the last 3+ years after taking a break, but RL has always gotten in the way. Giving it another go to see if I can find enjoyment in the space sandbox again.

Looking for a SOV holding nullsec home in secure null space. I bring 2 mains with 183M and 185M SP respectively, and a third younger account that I think is weighing in around the mid 60’s right now. I also come with the assorted PI and cyno alts associated with them. I can fly most ships outside of the newer classes introduced the last few years, but prefer capital operations. If you don’t run regular cap ops, I likely won’t be as active on the combat side. With the intention of acquiring a super or two, I will need a group that has a place to park them. I enjoy the industrial side of the game, and am eager to use those abilities to help the corp/alliance as well as support myself.

I’m older (but not old…), and prefer a group with a high concentration of more mature individuals. RL is busy, so this game is just that to me; a game. If your group is extremely anal about participation, I get it, but I’ve been there and done that. I’ll likely be playing over the weekends when I can and logging in on occasion between them. My goal is to help out a corp and alliance where I can, get in a few fights, make some ISK towards shinier toys, and just generally enjoy a more relaxed EVE environment.

If I sound like I might be a fit, shoot me a mail or reach out.

2 Likes

Hi,

Bovril is just what you need. We’re part of a major null bloc. Check out our reddit post:

1 Like

1 Like

Welcome back (again)

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

GOTHT is once again opening recruitment after we have moved to our new home in Querious We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of

pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on ourMumble. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 10 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM/Email

Orange Lucifer

in game Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrell

1 Like

The Exchange Collective

We are a PvP-focused Industrial Corporation, part of SLYCE, one of the oldest Industrial Alliances in New Eden and one of the founding influences of SPECTRE Fleet. We make things happen, both on the markets and on the grid, in combat fleets. We are a mature group of pilots. CEO is 50 Years old, most Pilots in the Corp are professionals, aged 30+

Working with us, you will have access to multiple daily fleets at the Alliance and Coalition level, with tons of action and major combat, ranging from Small Gang Roams on up to truly massive Fleet Battles, with thousands of participants on grid. This is the kind of thing we play EVE for.

When not out there having fun in a Combat Hull, there’s plenty of ISK to be made from T1/T2/T3 Manufacturing, Market Seeding, PI, Reactions, Blueprint Copying, Ratting and many other things.

EVE-Mail Corvar Estidal in game if you’re interested in finding out more.

Killboard: Corporation Killboard

1 Like

You should consider Mecha Enterprises Fleet! We’re the high SP group within the Federation Uprising alliance, a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition.

If you’re interested in learning more about us, here’s our public recruitment Discord: http://bit.ly/FEDUPublic

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 90%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of Initiative Mercenaries alliance based in the Fountain/Querious regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams (free ships)
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Dawnbreaker Okaski or Alignat.

Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us.

What we offer:

• Regular PvP Content
  • Capital PvP
  • Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
  • FC Training
  • Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
  • Free Skillbook Program

Our Requirements:

• Full ESI on file while a member of the Corp
  • Ability to use Discord and Mumble
  • Have a good attitude and be a team player
  • Have a dedicated PvP character
  • You must have fun and enjoy playing the game

Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - Tweettweet5603 (EU), Blankbling (US)

Join: GLD Public

we have your type of play

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.