29y/o 2004 Canadian player Looking for a Corp who is extremely active on COMM's who PVP!//Do things together ingame often

BackStory
I’m a 29 y/o Canadian recently have some free time and have been thinking of having some fun on eve. I currently works from home and at my computer most hours of the day… so I’m extremely active when I do get the urge to play. I live just outside Toronto Canada I am a someone who has played Eve online since 2004 off and on (Doesn’t mean I’m good haha but I’m a good listener and know the basics) never in any serious big corps more just played as a child for fun wormholes exploration little PVP here and there and came back later in life… I purchased this Toon at 30 Million SP and I’m now 62M Skill points and i have a alt toon with trade skills and processing/Mining. I used to use it as my high Sec Alt but Currently both toons are in high sec.

Toon

https://skillboard.eveisesi.space/users/e3da025e30e9996cbfd62ac85e55b4e96c8565da/
I use Discord preferably i put TeamSpeak and Mumble down years ago but i can download it if i must…

What I’m looking for…

I’m looking to get more into PVP and learn more of that side of the game I currently I don’t mind doing a little of everything at times PVE is fun I run my alt toon in high sec on the side as I PVP with this toon. I want to maybe join a Faction Warfare Corporation get into the smaller/Medium Size ship PVPs… sounds appealing to me… not rly worried about loosing ships I want to learn more and find some cool down to earth guys who want to kill some ■■■■! and maybe teach me as we go as i am a quick learner and will know how to follow basic Fleet rules… not rly here for politics if you are a cool PVP Corporation who is on COMM’s everyday and always doing stuff together that sounds like my kind of corp. like i said not here to cause trouble just looking to learn more then i already do and make some friends…

P.s If your wondering…
Currently have this toon listed for sale on Character Baz I am always looking to sell for the right price i wouldn’t mind getting a higher SP toon but i seem to really enjoy this toon I’m using… but at this rate i might just drop 10M sp into Xeno and make it 70M Sp :slight_smile:

also i would like to find a safe place to mine good ore for my miner if i can aswell…

I sent you an email in game! Welcome back to EVE, fellow canadian :slight_smile:

Welcome back Xeno!

I think we have a great home for you in Guns. We have active comms for most of the day, with enough people to chat with and get stuff done, but not so many that you cant get a word in. We have plenty of small gang activities and access to fleet warfare, as well as easy ways to make is in pocket too. We pride ourselves on being able to help and teach others who are interested, so I think you will like it. Our Canadian crew members would love to see you too.

Check out our ad and hopefully we can chat soon!

Check us out. We are low-sec pvpers who do a lot of fun stuff. Pretty active low-sec group that enjoys pewing. We do a lot of small-gang roams and we are involved in the larger fleets. We are also older (Iike yourself) who are working professionals. Most of us work 9-5’s and even later. So if you want to pvp with people who enjoy the game and want to have fun with the time we have this is the group for you.

Hi there, welcome back to eve!

I’m from Celestial Cartel, we are a pvp focused corp that also does a little bit of everything else. We are always looking for pilots who want to learn and have some fun. We are active on comms every day, and our primetime is mid-late eastern standard time, but are also active throughout the rest of the day.

If you have any questions or want to chat feel free to join our discord, the link is on our forum post, more information can also be found there!

Hey Xeno,

Hit me up, we have a corporation full of Canadian players, we are a corp about PVP and we have an alliance built to do it with no blues and not in the BLOCS. We got tons of content and are always up to something.

My Discord ins Rots Mijnwerker #5566

Cheers!

Playing eve everyday still looking for more offers still looking for the one that feels right… and considering all the current offers still. Eve is boring without Friends but i don’t want to waste anyone’s time i just want to be sure…

So i guess you are not selling the character anymore Xeno Wolf?

In the post above… “P.s If your wondering…
Currently have this toon listed for sale on Character Baz I am always looking to sell for the right price i wouldn’t mind getting a higher SP toon but i seem to really enjoy this toon I’m using… but at this rate i might just drop 10M sp into Xeno and make it 70M Sp :slight_smile:

Sounds like my corp, Rusted and Rejuvenated, would be a perfect fit for you. We are a bunch of degenerates who kill stuff good. We offer a mix of EU and US TZ ops as well as a very active group of dudes on coms chilling on the daily. Feel free to check out our forum post for more detailed information about what we offer and feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

If you’re still looking we could teach you pvp and have plenty of content for it

We’re The Order of Omerta we are a mining, indy Corp who even enjoy pvp, looking for more pilots. We need miners, ratters, pvpers and industrialists to join our tight knit family and help us make the most outta our little Corp.

We are very relaxed and let you play how you want (within reason). We’re set up with access to HS and NS space to fly in. We are in a null alliance but have a HS Corp that is wardec free for all your hisec toons to operate in hisec relatively worry free. Corp structures available for indy needs.

We love to mine and hold regular fleets and have tons of moons, ore and ice belts to mine with max boosts. We have low cost structures to get those indy wheels going along with a vast library of BPs and a buyback to buy your finished goods and ores.

For all you pvpers we got plenty of content for you to join. CTAs to help shape the ever changing political landscape to small gang roams and defense fleets up to full blown coalition fleets for strat objectives. Whatever your killer desire you can likely find it here.

We are a community and want players who will be on coms and in fleets with us enjoying the game. We’re looking for mature players who don’t take the game too serious but are also goal oriented and helpful as we have many returning and newer players and we wish to teach them to play the game in an environment free of constant obligations. Play how you like here.

What we’re looking for:
Active at least a couple times a month.
ESI check.
Voice interview.
Mic for coms (mandatory for null).
Helpful attitude.
Willingness to join in on coms and fleets.
No drama.

So if you think you want to join us message Varina Vengari in game or DM me here.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.