2ish Year Hiatus, maybe more? But 167M+ SP to Play With

Posted on here about a year to get started again, but I didn’t follow through on anything. So, I’m trying to give this EVE thing another casual go.

TL:DR Version - USTZ older bitter vet trying to relearn this damn game. Looking for a no immature BS null operation that accepts limited activity and has relaxed rules and expectations to re-spark my enjoyment of the game. Personally focused on capitals and income generation. For more detail:

Years long veteran of Fatal Ascension and LAWN, participating in some of the great CFC and later Imperium (still think its a stupid name, but not opposed to going back!) vs. Everyone Else wars during that time. Looking to get back with a null corporation/alliance that is active, but isn’t expecting me to be constantly online nor to participate in every fleet that gets put together or called. For PVP, I had basically become a capital fleet only pilot towards the end of my previous tenure and will likely focus on that again. If you don’t have an active capital division, I’m likely not your fit for regular fleet participation.

I prefer the more relaxing side of EVE now, focusing on income generation, mining, manufacturing, PI etc. I am willing to help out the corp/alliance with such activities, obviously. I come with three accounts: 2 167M+ SP mains and accompanying cyno/PI alts, and a third with a ratter/miner lower SP main with neutral cynos/marketers. I also come with all the ships I need to be immediately involved.

Lastly but perhaps most importantly, I’m an older guy, so I’m really not interested in immature BS, scamming, ‘harvesting tears’ and assorted other activities. If those are hallmarks for your organization, don’t waste our time. If I’m around for sov defense (USTZ), I’m likely participating, but if you call mandatory CTA’s all the time, I’m not your guy. Too much going on in RL to worry about mandatory participation and thus job 2.0. If you have rental fees that I have to pay beyond participation and assisting with mining ops etc, you can reach out, but you better have one hell of a sales pitch.

If you think I might be a fit or want a little more info, shoot me a mail in game or reach out however you prefer.

Check out Fusion Enterprises. It sounds like our corp would be a good fit for what you are after. Come chat in PUBLICFUSEN or check out all the details in our thread here.

High points of what we have to offer.

• Mature leadership/ Mature corp
  • Real-life comes first policy
  • Experienced Corp mates to help you
  • Access to 0.0 Systems
  • An upgraded Nullsec system with Citadels, Engineering complexes and Moon mining
  • Consistent 10% corp tax
  • No recruitment fees, our overheads are covered by the occasional corp op and the low corp tax
  • Multi boxers welcome
  • TeamSpeak

Hey RobDE, I am a recruiter for Universal Fleet Operations, UFO for short, we are stationed and operate out of syndicate. UFO is a PVP focused corp but also offers industry and other carebear activities. Below is a general description of our corp feel free to contact me in game for more information or join our recruitment discord server!

Discord: https://discord.gg/FbYagaU

UFO - Universal Fleet Operations

UFO is a Nullsec-based PvP-oriented corporation whose membership enjoys the entire range of EVE’s activities. We have been around and active since 2008. We are a home for friendly, easy-going, and mature individuals who are active and have a burning desire to kill people… in video games.
We are committed to ensuring that we as a corporation achieve our goals, short and long term, and provide a relaxed atmosphere of mutual fun and enjoyment to our membership.
UFO’s primary focus is on small gang nullsec pvp, that is tailored around roams, WH treks and gate camps, as well as occasional Corp level CTA fleets Our members include many veteran players with a high level of experience in all aspects of EVE, including solo, small-scale, and large scale PvP, as well as fleet commanding and other activities.
What we offer:
→ A mature team of players that are friendly, supportive, and knowledgeable in all aspects of EVE.
→ Help and advice for the inexperienced.
→ Active leadership and a relaxed atmosphere.
→ Opportunity to fly with experienced FCs in everything from small gang fights to medium size fleet engagements
→ Regular corporation-sponsored activities.
→Corp provided doctrine ships
→Moon Mining, Reactions, and other industrial focused services
→Free Cloning Service
→Corporate Jump Freighter Services

What we look for:
→ Active players focused and interested in PvP activities.
→ PvP experience preferred.
→ Working microphone and ability to use Discord and TS3.
→ Speak English.
→ Mature team player.
Minimum Preferable Skill Point Value is 5 Million (Exceptions Made)

Zkill Link: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/1720097622/

Hello.
My corp is looking for active PVP/PVE players and I think you would fit in very well in here. We have a mature player base both in corp and alliance consisting of several “older” players. We have a relaxed approach to things and know that RL comes first.
Hit me with an ingame mail or join our public chat Sanctuary Pub to hear more.

With respect
Aideron Audeles

Hi!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.