Old Player (In more than one way) Looking To Make a Comeback

Returning player with 75.9M (let’s call it 76M) skill points looking to get back in to a corp. What do I bring?

I can fly almost anything Caldari (and by extension a few other races), including Command Ships, Interceptors, Interdictors, Covert stuff, etc etc. Basically all of the Caldari tree except Caps, T2 industrials, and a few weird things they cooked up while I was away. I’ve been playing EVE off and on since 2005, so…yeah, I’ve seen a few things come and go.

I’m by far not the best PVPer, and as a matter of fact my kill stats are a bit laughable - call me a carebear and you wouldn’t be far off. I’m happy to run in defense gangs, perform over-watch and patrols, and I take orders well in fleets (benefits of prior military service). I’m willing to learn PVP, but I’m not sure I’d ever be all that great at it. I’ve built up a bit of a nest-egg to help me move out to null/low, and I might even have another account or two that might be into industry and/or jump freighters. I’m willing to provide all account API whatever the new thing is called to any perspective employer so they can see all of my characters.

I’m looking to be able to rat in null, run the occasional fleet/corp/alliance op as required, want a place to sell all my crap that I mine/salvage/loot. I’m not interested in ridiculous tax rates but to understand that corps need money and am fine with paying for a good received value. Happy to run in mining ops with my other account that can mine almost anything (except moons - that’s new to me but I’ll fix that) and can even run an Orca and boost mining on another character if needed. I’m even wiling to multi-box when applicable.

I’m not into drama. Please, don’t waste my time with a corp full of drama. I’m too old for it and it makes my teeth itch. I’m into humor, don’t really care about much other than folks enjoying game time, and am always happy to help corp mates.

I play at weird times as I am an IT professional with a life and a wife. I drop in around server restart every morning, play evenings US TZs, and play more on weekends than weekdays. I can do voice servers if needed. I’m happy to join scheduled corp/alliance events as needed, but occasionally will not be available as I am old and need my sleep or I get grumpy.

If none of that is overly annoying and you feel you corp might be a fit, let me know. I’d love to help you grow.

If you’re interested in cracking into more PvP, check us out. We’ve got a good demographic fit for you- lots of older guys in the software engineering field. We’re pretty much exclusively PvP, though. If you’re interested in T3 production, however, gas mining and production is something we could greatly benefit from. Need tons of T3Cs for our content.

Same here mate. Making a new comeback start. I am looking for a party up of equal. To form a group, there is a sweet pocket, deep in 0.0 that we can use and I have logistics worked out.

If you are up for an equal, easy going player experience oriented adventure of old farts, seek no more.

Cheers

Check us out friend

[SCARY WORMHOLE PEOPLE]

TDSIN is one of oldest and biggest PVP corps in WH Space, we live out of a C5-C5 WH which gives us all content we need.
Hunting and clashing with other wormholers Constantly!

• We offer a fantastic community.
  • Massive fleet activity
  • Ship SRP
  • Exciting OPS
  • Farmhole empire
  • Dedicated training team
  • IRL meetups.
  • Discord/TS

Come check us out in.
TDSIN Recruitment ingame

Regards o7
Furu Bonehead
TDSIN Recruitment

Hey Syrius,

We might fit your TZ specfically on the weekend, however we are a Wormhole corp c3/ns.

Feel free to take a look.

Hi there,

you might want to give NLDF a chance: https://www.reddit.com/r/evejobs/comments/e8e0z7/find_a_new_home_in_naval_defence_force_nldf/

Our corp has a lot of USTZ smallgang activity and regular fleets with our allies.
Additionally there are plenty of opportunities to make isk.

Lmk if you need anything :slight_smile: IGN: Ferden Omaristos

O7

Hi there Syrius… we are a small corp of friends who focus on teamwork and group projects. Primarily EST we are low stress and expect little to no commitments other than logging in and having fun. We have an older crew/vibe and our corp may be a good place for you. I would like to have a chat to get to know you. We are industry focused at the moment but do not shy away from PvP. Below you will find our recruitment advert.

Thanks for your time.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.