30m sp pilot Looking for new start in new Eden after 6 year hiatus

Good morning o7 (I assume it’s soon getting towards bedtime for you)?

I’ll keep it short cause not sure we are a superb fit really…
UMAH (link shows our EVE forum thread) if you wanna read up on us abit.

We are part of an alliance, The Initiative. We keep a infrastructure network and alliance home in Fountain, while our corp have a small establishment in NPC space (Outer Ring).
Why I’m not sure if we are a good match for you is because of the timezone, we are still abit behind on the US timezone even tho we are growing here aswell, so I guess it’s depending on how you look at things… maybe you will be the one who brings order :stuck_out_tongue: hehe

Anyway, preferably we can chat on discord since I’m often mobile and if you have questions or anything I would prefer we have comms there. UMAH - The Future Starts Here

Two guidelines rules tho:

1. Never ever go into a toxic mode … we really don’t want it nor appriciate people being douchebags.
  2. Real-life priority … we aren’t doing EVE as a second job. Most of us have familys, work, other hobbies and we are passed that young trend to sit day in and day out.

o7 Fly safe… also I’m sure you will get a handfull of suggestions here in your thread, take your time to read them and chat… cause in the end… what matters is that you have fun and not what ‘side’ or corp you are in :smiley: