33M SP Pilot looking for Corp

Currently looking to move to a more active corp operating in the 1000-2000UTC period.

Currently fit for Hauling, I tend to favour industrial roles, but I have been running sites in WH now for a while and have put a considerable amount of time into Combat skills too.

Ask me some questions, I’d be happy to talk more.

Are you interested in PVP?

Hey dude, I’m just starting up a corp and in need of experienced peeps across the board.

based in hi sec, with our own Raitaru for manufacturing and research. its my intention to get ahead of the game by preparing for the new moon mining citadels, so we can deploy as soon as they go live in low sec. hit me up ingame if interested

Darieis

Hey There,

I recently rejoined the game after being away for 4 years. I joined Hateful Intent. We live in a c5 WH. Have plenty of active member and are a really chill environment for isk whoring and occasional PVP roams Join H1nt Pub channel In game or Convo me for more Info.

If you’re interested in PVP come check us out. Plenty of time to isk whore as well.
I hope to see you soon.
If your looking for a great, and a top-ranking corp that is active in the 0.0 sectors of EVE then nul-li-fy is an excellent and enormous opportunity to finally be a part of something great and a true family of active and engaged pilots. We are a proud and high-ranking and participating corporation in the Circle-Of-Two alliance. This is an elite corporation and will look towards only offering the best to our members and allies alike. We will continue to be well-known, feared, and respected by those that come across us, and would gladly invite you to be a part of our ranks.

What are we offering:
-PvP orientated, but always room for those looking to do other things.
-Get Rich Space- Plenty of things to do to make you filthy rich!
-Accepting of ALL time zones, there’s always something to do
-Quality SRP/FCs
-ACTIVE AND INTERESTING PILOTS
-WE OFFER NOTHING BUT THE BEST!
-Exhaustive PvP options!

Some corp highlights:
-High activity - Our corp dudes and dudettes are always on, and opening spaceship can ass
-One of the best corps you can join in EVE, we seriously offer the some of the best and unique experiences in EVE
-Killboard Efficiency
-Accountable and active leadership
-Friendly, knowledgeable and social corp mates - Great for those returning players, those new to PVP, and even better for those who already know their stuff and don’t want to be immersed in a corp who don’t know what to do.
-A place you can relax, have fun, and call a home at last!

Requirements:
-A minimum of 15 million skill points NO EXCEPTIONS!
-Able to use TeamSpeak, Discord and have a working mic
-Have full APIs for all applying accounts available for the application process
-Involvement in both corp and alliance activities
-A sense of humor, please don’t be sensitive!
-Be ready to have to have FUN! Pirate
-Be prepared to PvP, and enjoy the fulfilling satisfaction of reigning fire to all those in your path!

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, then we would love to hear from you and get to know you. Join our public/recruitment channel “NUL-L” so you can get to know us and join our ranks!

If you enjoy doing industry things check us out! we do all the carebare things with a splash of PvP :wink:

BlueWaffe is a tight nit group and a member of Black Flag Syndicate currently and based in low sec.

We have logistics in place for ships and items.
Leadership have been playing together for years.
We can show you the ropes with PVP
We like to do small T1 cruiser roams.
No Mandatory ops

Join BlueWaffe Pub if you would like to chat about the corp. Corp activity is about 10:00 to 2000 hours but the alliance spans a little more on either side of that