33m SP Returning Player want to fly a Tornado and shoot other ships

Hey hey people

TL;DR I think the Tornado is a cool looking ship and i wanna fly it around and shoot at people who are cool with weed, make stupid manchild jokes, and arent gonna try to convince me that Barack Obama is a Lizardperson :+1:

Started playing EVE back in 2008, Took about a decade off but i’ve been getting back into the groove of things the past few months, running Incursions and learning the Abyss, but now im looking to spice things up with my eve life.

What do I want from EVE? Pretty much just wanna PvP with no required commitments and an understanding that RL comes first, im fairly active and will be down with most things as long as theres a promise to shoot things.

But yeah really just looking to have fun, i’m very easy going and relaxed i typically just crack jokes when applicable! For example earlier today i took this fitted out Thresher in a run in Low Sec in an attempt to reach Venal, i got caught in a bubble and just had a nice pleasant exchange with my killers before they podded me :slight_smile: I understand most players take this game seriously which is understandable there’s a lot going on here, but i don’t mind losing my ships every now and then hopefully I can find a group of players that can align with my ideology of just having fun !

I can also bring extensive knowledge of the NBA to the table :handshake:

1 Like

Hey there!

I’m from HVYCC! We are a PVP corporation based in null sec!

We offer a TON of PVP action so you can get as much as you’d like anytime. We also offer ways for you to make ISK (Ratting, Explorations, Mining, Industrial, etc).

We are a RL first, no CTA corporation. If you’re interested stop by our discord:https://discord.gg/9VeDYFnuNK

greetings… we can offer a very relaxed enviroment. check us out.

if interested shoot me an ingame mail …

Hi Strix, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of PvE and PvP opportunities. IMHO, Pochven is the best region in the game for engaging in small-gang PvP, from solo to 30 players. While it is a bit of a grind to get started, it’s well worth it!

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Hey Strix, welcome back to Eve mate :slight_smile: It sounds like you might be a good fit for our corp, [UMAH]. We are based in the Syndicate region of Nullsec, and are a mixture of PvP, PvE and Industry-orientated pilots, from Eu/US/Aus time zones. Between us we dabble in a bit of everything – we have a pretty extensive infrastructure set up in our region of space for manufacturing, reactions, moon mining (including R64 moons) etc., a well as plenty of space for exploration and PvE. On top of that we have a buyback programme, jump freighter service to Jita, a system in place for ordering ships/modules you want constructed out here in Syndicate… everything you need for life in Nul!

The only real rules we have as a corp are:

i) no toxic attitudes, sexism, racism etc. - that isn’t what we’re about at all.
ii) RL comes first. We are a group of mainly adults, many with families, so real life always comes first, period. It sounds like this aligns with your outlook :slight_smile:

Check out our recruitment page and get in touch if you want to know more - I can be contacted on here, via in game mail or join our public channel Umah_pub

Hope to fly with you soon!

o/

@Strix_Struma Welcome back to this wonderful game, I have read through your post and I have to say I think you would be a great candidate to join our small relaxed family. Your post highlights some of the key areas in what we also enjoy and picks up on our regular activities.

I would very much like to hold a conversation with you about what we do and how I think you and our community are perfectly aligned. RL first is our mantra and its not just a gimmick to grab you into our group. We are not after numbers, we are after community players who crack jokes on comms and doesn’t take the game too seriously.

Hit me up some time for a chat our details are in my original recruitment post here

PJhustle Signature

Hi strix

Welcome back and iam glad you have received very good offers. I do not want to be in you shoes.

If you still haven’t decided I hope you can take our offer in consideration.

If you don’t mind please feel free to read our post, either you like it or not.

If you dont like what we are doing it’s all good and I guess a free bump to the top its not bad.

Cheers
Prim

are bumps accepted?

anyways still looking around to see whats up! appreciate everyone hitting me up so far lots of interesting corps out and about :slight_smile:

Hi strix,

Feel free to read our recruitment post. I think you will find it interesting what we are doing and yes you can use the tornado specially when we set a camp:)

Hope to hear from you

Cheers
Prim

Brittas Empire are looking for pilots to join our team. We are mainly comprised of UK and EUTZ players, but are also looking to expand our USTZ and other timezones so that we can build our corp community and do even more fun stuff together!

We Offer:

• Fun social gaming atmosphere
  • Access to both alliance & private corp space for ratting, mining & industry, including corp owned moons
  • Corp & Alliance run Buyback & JF services.
  • Alliance Level PVP
  • Small gang corp roams
  • Alliance Flight School access to teach new and rusty players the basics

What we are looking for:

• Working Mic
  • English speaking
  • Friendly attitude and looking for a laugh - no drama
  • A willingness to PVP - we are happy to teach

Love your PVP? We are currently engaged in one of EVEs biggest wars and you’re welcome to join the team and jump right in, if that’s your thing.

Sound Good? Got some Questions? Head to over to our Discord:

Hello, we’d love to have you. We’re an highly active corp, chat and hang out loads together and do lots of stuff. Come join us and do what you want, when you want (with in reason).

Hang out and carebear or do all the pvp (skirmish, and or large scale) you want, when you want. We are part of the top super power entity in eve.

Hit me up if you are interested.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.