34mil SP player looking for WH home

o/

I am a High School student who has been playing EVE for almost 4 years. I have experience in nullsec and wormholes.

What I am looking for:
A wormhole corp that lives in C5>C5 or C5>C6 space or vice versa

A relaxed environment that allows you to crab and make isk

Small gang PVP with expensive ships with experienced players (evictions sound fun)

Good infrastructure

Allows jokes

Has a decent amount of players

What I have to offer:
34mil SP main

2 accounts

Gallente and Caldari cruiser V

Caldari destroyer V

Caldari frigate V

Most missile skills trained to V, along with medium and large blasters and large lasers to V

Great support skills

Amarr and Caldari marauder trained within next 2 months

Dreadnought Skills

Positive attitude

FC experience

So that is what I am looking for and what I have to offer. I want a corp that is established and can handle itself on the field. Contact me pls or post if your corp has these things to offer. I am looking forward to meeting you all!

Thanks,
Z

1 Like

bumpy

bump!

hey, you should look into Wormbo, those guys are ■■■■■■■ awesome.

Hey there zander,

Humbly, I think my Corp, Endless Definace, may be exactly what you are looking for. We’re a C5-C5 pvp focused Corp that gets its day to day content in small gang fleets brawling in our chain. However, we also get our occasional big content fix in the form of evictions and counter evictions. If that peaks your interest check us out here: Endless Defiance - C5-5 Vanilla PvP Corp - Recruiting Now!.

I saw your add, and I am very interested. Current Corp just got evicted so I have lost ~7bil. Would you allow me to ratt for a bit until I could afford doctrine ships? And would my Farm Hole have to be separate corp or can I Use the same pathfinders and stuff, Live in there out of a small structure and come to home hole for ops.

Thanks in advance!

That’s interesting, who evicted you? And did you bat phone any assistance?

In terms of isk, we are a heavily focused pvp Corp, however, we understand that members need isk in order to pvp, so we will always work with you on that. Having said that, farmholes typically require you only to rat in them a few hours each week to be worthwhile, so we would expect you to live in the home hole most of the time. Being in a C5 means we don’t always have access to a viable k space connection and in order to properly fight in our chain, naturally we need our members to actually be in our chain.

As for the specifics of farmhole usage we can discuss that in a less public media.

Inner Hell evicted us and hit me hard, bought a rattle today with all I had left and I lost it. I did have 15 bol in assets but now all I have is 1 bol liquid so I’m reaching out to ask people for loans. I am very interested. I will have access to the forums all weekend and will be able to talk on discord on Monday.

Really? That’s interesting. I had heard inner hell was moving back to wh space but had not encountered them yet personally. That’s a shame about your stuff, but at least it had the chance to die gloriously. :sweat_smile:

Anyways, if you have anymore questions about HELN0 feel free to ask them here, I’ll answer anything not opsec. And when able feel free to pop over to our discord, we’d be delighted to talk in more detail with you there.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.