55mil combined SP looking for high class wormhole corp

Hello my name is Zander Exvirus and as you can probably tell by this ad I am looking for a corp.

What I am looking for:

I am looking for a C5 or C6 corp with a C5 or C6 static (and possibly a C2-C6/C5-Null). I want a corp with decent players who like joking around, has a irl>in game attitude, and a group who is really active. I would like a decent sized group who does evictions or brawls (cap inclusive preferred). I would also like a tiny bit of time to krab to afford my PvP activities. I will accept offers from other corps but please know the likelihood of me joining something else is low.

About me:

I am a 17 year old high school student from the US. My non-eve hobbies include sports and fishing. In game I basically only enjoy PvP and being around other players, I just do the other stuff because I need to. I have been bouncing around tons of corps lately, some of them disbanding, some of them I was kicked from, and some of them I didn’t like/didn’t have enough content and I left, so I want some stability and I am looking for a group that I will stick with for many months, maybe even years. I have played in wormholes for over a year now, lived in C5’s, C6’s, C2’s, and C3’s.

I know some of you reading this right now might know who I am or have at least heard of me, so am gonna be straight in this post and say that I am currently trying to re-brand my EVE character. I have matured a lot in the past few months and realized that in the past I have been a little ■■■■. I gotten myself kicked from servers, I have done scams, I have gotten kicked from corps due to “culture clash” (really just telling me I am not old enough) and I have wanted corps to mold around me and my ways instead of vice versa. I realized this doesn’t help me at all and it doesn’t help others, so I am trying to clean up my image a bit, so if your corp would give me a chance, I would greatly appreciate it.

What I have to offer:

I would say that I have a lot of useful skills. Some highlights on my main are all T1 triglavian ships and their weapons T2, command ships, Loki with hams, decent support skills, T2 dreadnought skills, and some other useful stuff I forgot about. My alt has amarr, minmatar, and caldari cruiser V, along with logi V, decent scanning skills, sabres, and dst’s. You can look at those skills more in depth below.

Main:
https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Zander_Exvirus

Alt:
https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Vaude_Blankenship

I am also willing to train into whatever I am needed to train into and learn different combat roles. I would say I am really good in small gang or fleets, but solo is my weakness and I really suck at it (you can probably tell by my killboard). I have a little bit of FC experience and I work well in groups. I also have my own income so I don’t need corp ratting or something like that.

So yeah, that’s me and my characters. If you feel that I would be a good fit or you would like to chat, mail me in game, post below, or add me on discord at Zander “Dumpster Fire” Exvirus#3774. I will be looking around for a few weeks before I decide what I want to do.

Thanks,
Z

It is really us, Is actively recruiting in the USTZ, we have fun and have everything from 2-3 man roams to mid sized fleet warfare. Team speak and a loose content driven culture make for a lot of fun, plus full SRP on doctrine ships. Swing by our discord: IIRU Discord or browse our killboard to get an idea of what to expect: IIRU Zkill, IIRU is always looking for any content evictions or boating around nullsec bombing excavators. Just hit me up in the discord if you want to discuss joining us.

No Vacancies has vacancies C5 Wormhole PvP - [NVACA] No Vacancies has vacancies!. Give us a shout ingame or on discord if you are interested.

Hi. We are a small C5 wormhole corp. Small gangs, mostly pvp, some pve. Jump in discord if you would like to chat

bump!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.