3x Omega industrialist / explorer / logic looking for a home

Hi, I’m a very active eve player. 3x Omega looking to join with a highly active group. Active and coms are my #1 priority. Willing to live in Null, Wh or highsec. I mostly focus on industry, production and exploration. I intend to crab, but I’m also willing to blow up and defend things.
Things I’m looking for:
Nullsec - must have a standing fleet. (100+ active members is a plus)
Wh - C3-C5 preferred. (50ish active members a plus)
HS - must have active daily moons. (Access to a wh is a plus)

Let me know via email or feel free to respond here if you have any questions.

Quick edit: US Est TZ (play most mornings and afternoons)

1 Like

Hey Frozen Pizza,

I’m a recruiter for SBBAL. We would be interested in chatting with you by chance about what you’re looking for and if you think we can be a fit.

join our public discord if you’d like some more discussion on what we offer.

1 Like

Greetings , that one our corp can fulfill, also with rigged engineering complex, wh exit, and 2 lowsec dead-ends. If interested plz mail me

1 Like

Hello Frozen Pizzas,

I believe we may be the group for you. The Random Tangent R-TAN is a member of a brand new alliance called Aurora Tandem Federation -ATF-. we are currently members of WinterCo. and enjoy ratting and mining space. There are fleet fights every night and our group is really active in coalition fights. If you have any questions message me in game. hope to see you in Space.

Regards,
Prisoner No14

1 Like

We’re a solely PvP group and normally I skip over these types of threads, but quite honestly you might be able to find a niche in our tight knit group with ship supply and logistics. We’re usually too busy blowing things up :wink:

Hit me up, we’re extremely active.

1 Like

If you havent found anything yet, Sub Inc is looking for more people. We are focused on small gang pvp, but do our share if indy stuff too. Let me know if you would like to talk. USTZ C5 Corp.

1 Like

You should consider joining a corp within the Federation Uprising alliance! We’re a Nullsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition with 100+ weekly active members. We’ve got 24/7 standing fleets and lots of pew pew every day, as well as good mining and moon mining. We also have extensive industrial infrastructure as well.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

Unholy Knights of Cthulhu is a moderately sized PVP corporation looking to expand! We are a corporation within TEST Alliance and call the region of Esoteria home. Here, we can offer you access to a vast amount of PVP content and access to any PVE content you want in null-sec.

What we offer you:

• Safe Havens for PvE.

• EUTZ and USTZ coverage (corp) and alliance nearly 23/7

• Working Space Logistics

• Buy programs of all Kinds Loot, Ore & Salvage!

• Want to use Titans? Supers? Dreads? Carriers? TEST uses them constantly!

• Like Blops? Have a blops BS that you want to drop?

• Industrial Support, if your into that sorta’ thing.

What we require from you:

• 5mil SP minimum

• Willingness to PVP and make ISK

• Activity in corp and alliance matters

• Socialize with your fellow space nerds!

• A working microphone is mandatory

• FULL ESI keys provided for ALL your accounts and characters via the TEST auth system

If you are interested in joining us, please have a chat with us in our ingame channel, ukoc.pub and join us on our discord server, Unholy Knights Of Cthulhu

Flaming Fist Rising was formed in 2013 by a few friends and went strong for sometime. It is now being revived by both old leadership and some new alike.

The War Effort requires many skill-sets. We will need industry & combat pilots. We can find a role for you to play, everyone plays their part.

Who We Are

✦ A Revived Corporation Looking To Carve A New Name In Nullsec

✦ Member Of VINDICTIVE & Winter Coalition

✦ Great Community Who Love Space & Big Ideas

✦ Members Looking To Be Apart of Make Eve History

✦ Small But Ambitious Group

What We Offer

✦ Solo / Small Gang PVP

✦ Large Scale Fleet PVP With Coalition (Go To WAR)
✦ Ship Replacement Program (For Corp Ops)

✦ Manufacturing & Industry Structures

✦ Upgraded Asteroid Belts & Combat Sites (Thanks to Nullsec ADMs)

✦ Corporation & Alliance Logistics (Jump Freighter Services)

✦ Opportunity To Be Apart Of The Game Changing Battles Of EVE

✦ Great Community Of People

✦ People First & Foremost

Why Choose Us ?

✦ Drama Not Tolerated

✦ Content Rich Region Of Space

✦ Honey Instead of Vinegar (Meaning we use incentives instead of a deterrent |

We will PAY for Op Attendance not punish absence)

✦ Gamification | Utilizing Video Games For Real World Benefits (Ask Me More)

✦ Experienced Alliance & Coalition Leadership

✦ Experienced & Helpful Members Who Love PVP

✦ We can find something for you

✦ Opportunity To Be Apart of Growing A Brand New Name
✦ Opportunity For Corporation Leadership Roles (FC etc)

✦ Content Creation Team (In The Works, Ask Me More)

Requirements

✦ Maturity & Respect

✦ Teamwork

✦ Voice Communications ( Discord, Mumble)

✦ USTZ or EUTZ ( Would consider other Time zones)

✦ Willingness to learn & Adapt

✦ New Players must understand dangers of Nullsec, but great risk brings great reward.

In Game Recruitment Channel : Flaming Fist Rising Public

**Apply Today
or join the public chat if you have any questions

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.